Part 41

Sam: gah !

The phantom was thrown to the ground , moments later he saw his first love Kurona on top of him looking at him with angry look .

Kurona: Sam . . . .

Sam: *gulp* y yes ? 

He was ready for the worse , but . . . the dragoness kissed him , he notices her tears were falling , as she broke the kiss she looked him in the eyes .

Kurona: *sniff* I'm glad you're ok my love , I was so worried . . not being able to contact you or know anything . . .I . . .I . .

the dragoness hugged his chest crying , Sam hugged her back .

Sam: I'm . . . sorry Kurona my dragoness .

the two had their moment until Kurona calmed down , then later hugged by Amaterasu , Nuwa , Lana , and Hikaru  and then . .. 

"BIG BROTHER !"

Sam: huh?  .  oof!

he got tackled by both Tamia , and Chaos , both little one crying as they missed their older brother .

later he gathered up with everyone and told them about what happened so far .

Nuwa: so this orb is your second reincarnation but you two separate and now he's your twin brother? 

Sam: yup .

Kurona: and in the past you're Quria and Atheon husband and the king of Vex . . . .though *hugs Sam* to think you suffer for 3 lives .

Nuwa: most be so painful .

Sam & Konton: ( you have no idea . . )

Sam: so what is going on right now?

Azure: we got the Genshin , Aurana kingdom , Ash kingdom , Honaki faction , and many other joined us .

Amaterasu: say . . .why don't we help the vex .

everyone looked at her .

Amaterasu: they respect Sam , so I think they won't hurt him and to with us joining them , taking the Hive won't be the biggest problem . . however . . . 

Akka: Darkness and her Knight is the main threat . . Oryx is one thing but Ancalagon?  even with all of going against him , I don't think could even make him use his second form .

Konton: (weeeel I did in the past . .although . . .only one person was strong enough to force him to use his third form . . .sadly . . .she's alive ) . 

Azure: hmm . . this could work . . though we should have plan B in case the Vex won't trust us . .though they like Sam . .they is no guranted that they would like to join us , consider that they hate non-human beings and Sam the only exception because he was their king in the past .

Akka: you're right 

So everyone made their plans and backup plans . 

Meanwhile . . .

The dragon knight was preparing to leave , though he stopped and looked at azure flowers .

Ancalagon: . . . . .

"I . . . .don't hate you . . . *smile* Ancalgon-sama"

Ancalagon: *sigh* 

Darkness: thinking about her? 

Ancalagon: . . . . 

Darkness: . .you know you could . . .

Ancalagon: my loyalty is only for you . . . and she was our enemy 

Darkness: ( my knight . .. I know you regret killing her , but you did it for my sake . . .still )

she watch him as he opened a gate .

Darkness: ( I wish that he will be selfish for once )

Back with Sam . . .

in an empty field Sam stood in front of his father .

Sam: so why did you . . !

before he know it he dodn't by hair's breath an attack from his dad .

Azure: Sam . . .we're short on time , but I you need any training you can get *turns into his second form* so get ready for a hell training m child .

Sam: *gulp*