Part 38

In a cave we see the chaos phantom as his hair changed , as he let his twin take control .

Sam: thanks Konton .

{Konton: no problem , though how did you know that Aurana was going to get attacked ?}

Sam: ( I sensed an army moving in one direction , and I had A check it out , so yeah )

{Konton: well then , so what faction should we go next? ) 

Sam: ( the Cold kingdom is closest , and from you told me , the Cold knight consider joining forces )

the phantom got out from the gave and joined his group , heading out to the Cold kingdom .

Meanwhile . . .

we see our smol fox Tamia getting out from an ancient ruins , with a bag in her hands .

Tamia: hehehe another successful treasure hunt ! 

The she reached an empty area and there she met a hooded figure .

???: did you get it Tamia?

Tamia: yup ! *hands a crystal* but why do hide yourself?

???: *pat her* well little fox , this is not the time , and thanks for your help.

Tamia: if it for Dio-nii and Sam-nii , Tamia will do her best !

???: *nod* now go , your father will get worried if you disappeared for too long  .

the little fox nods before she went away .

???: everything is moving to plan , though some events might caused the plan to almost fail , good thing Tamia's treasure hunting hubby saved it , now dear Chaos goddess , you might won the first half . . . but *smirk* the game is far from over .

he disappears in a circle .

"Sam , Tamia good job . . .now it's time to do my part"

Back with Sam . . .

the group reached the Cold kingdom , Konton took over his twin's body , as he "asked" the guards to meet up with the cold knight . 

Now we see Sam (got his body back) , A , and  Fu hua  , the rest were in another room , these three were waiting until the knight came with another person he looked like her .

Sam could feel Konton glaring ar the male through the orb that was flying beside him .

Cold Knight: I welcome you Sam phantom , Fu hua , and A , I'm the Cold knight , and this is my brother Gaben .

Sam: it's pleasure to meet you . 

Konton: (yeah . . "nice" to meet you indeed ).

Sam: (he's really don't like him huh ).

Gaben: I heard you want to from an alliance with , us . . . you know we just join forces with anyone .

A: you're saying that , but with all duo respect , but the kingdom is not as strong as it was in the past .

Gaben glared at her .

Fu hua: you may survived the attack from him , the damage years ago still effect you , and even now you still recover , sir Gaben please do consider this , as this is not the time to be prideful .

Gaben: but we still stand strong , if he attack us again we will win .

Cold knight: but brother , we lost so many of our knights , we can't lose more .

Konton: lessen to your sister , she's clearly the "smart" one in this whole kingdom .

Gaben: *glare" Konton . . so you came back .

Konton: hell yeah I did , to be frank seeing your face again make me sick .

Sam: (Konton . . .)

Konton: oh my dear twin don't look at me like that . . . I can't forgive this bastard for he did .

A: um . . .if I may ask about what happened ?

Konton: well dear A-chan . . you see back in the universe war this man over there made a deal with one of Chaos goddess's children , aka Shiryu , to have power to stand against the dragon knight , but in exchange . . . he had bring him souls . . anyway as he gathered souls , he got wounds form fighting dragons , and My adopted mother and little siblings found him and brought home to heal . . .but .

the chaos phantom took over Sam and he give the most hatful glare that everyone felt shivers down their spine   .

Konton: he . . .killed them . . . my family had nothing to do with you , nor the war , nor with anyone , they never done anything wrong , yet  , you killed them in cold blood after they helped ! and you call yourself a knight , what a joke , no . .how pathetic you are . . .killing a defenseless people for power . . . is this how knight act? 

Everyone were speechless , the cold knight looked down in shame at what her brother did , yes like most knight in this kingdom , she only respect the strong and hate the weak , BUT that doesn't mean she attack people , specially civilians for no good reason .

the cyborg and Valkyrie glared at the knight .

Konton: but . .as much as I want to rip your head off . . . we need all the power we need to to even have a chance at stopping the dragon knight . . . but .

everyone felt his aura shaking the whole place 

Konton: if you dare harm my twin or his family . . .then believe me . . .not even the primordial gods can save you from what  I will do to you