Part 15

Atheon: are you sure about that Templar?

Templar: yes my goddess , his lift eye shined and he used your time powers .

Atheon: hmmmm . . . . .*sigh* for now keep watching over him .

Templar: yes goddess 

As the vex mother left , the time goddess start to think to her self .

Atheon: ( the vex eye that I gave his former life , to able to unlock that skill , is he slowly regaining his powers?)

time skip brought you by , chibi Sam cuddle with chibi Kurona .

We see our phantom in his room , still trying to remove the ring .

Sam: grrrr dammit *sigh* I can't get out of here , and I can't even call the others .

the lay down on his bed .

Sam: Kurona . . . . she must be so worried right now . . .*sigh* if only I could hear her voice just for a little bit .  . . .I really miss her . . .and everyone . . .

he closed his eye and was going to sleep but . . .. .

He opened them a moments later , and found him self in a vault where the wall and ground has clock on them .

Sam: huh !? where am I ??

then his vex eye active . . . 

A.I: welcome to the fault of time , the dream ver .

Sam: dream ver? so like this part of the vault are only access through dreams?

A.I: that is correct .

Sam: *sigh* well no choice but to see what we have here .

the phantom walk around the vault , as he did he notice that every place in thid vault has clocks , he also found puzzles related to time and clocks , which was easy for him , and finally he reached a door , and as he opened it , he found a room with with blueprints , small tanks , scythes , and guns , and in the middle was a book , he reach to it and open it 

-- He if you found this book , then my dreams skill is success , also it means that you unlock time power , good job , now this room will improve your vex eye and help you find the real vault of time , use it well .

The the items in the room just turned into arbs and enter inside the phantom  , then he heard a voice . . . .

???: so you got this book huh .

Surprised he turned around and saw . . . . . . Quria

Sam: Quria ?!

Quria: that's right . . .and if you're wondering then yes  thanks to our goddess I enter this dream vault . . . now .

She bring out her claymore .

Quria: lets see if you're worth of that power !

Sam: well s*** ._.