Part 11

As the the three got out , Zero went to god know where with that hacked computer , Nightmare went back to her home , and Azure took the books and return to the kuro castle .

Later that day Sam , Kurona , and Hikaru came back , and the master of gods took out the book and handle them to his son . .who decided to open them later tonight .

- Time skip brought you by Hikaru hugs chibi Sam with her fluffy tail  .

Later that night Sam opened the first book . . . 

- Hey if you are reading this then I  . . . . . well hahahah something interesting happened , you see there this big tsundere battle manic an a huge tomboy , but damn she's a true beauty , hahah anyway it was hard to get close to her . . . but when I did . . . damn it was worth it , as harsh , ancaring she sometime act . . .she's actually a big softy and caring to everyone (well in secret that is ) and she really show a lot of affection to the ones she like . .. and damn she has the best thighs . . like damn she EXTRA THEICC ! . .and has the best lap below . . .ok I'm not a perve ok? just enjoying my wife's thighs ok . . . .anyway . . . this book will show something I learn from her .

After Sam finished reading a voice was heared .

{ rare skill . . . .battle scars . . .this skill allow the user to stronger the more wounds their get}

Sam: hmmm interesting (and man I was a man of culture in my past life , anyway let read the nest one )

Sam opened the second book . . . 

- Hey . . . . .lessen . . .when you meet a woman named Quria . . . be on guard , if I'm not wrong , once she wake up she would be really aggressive . . . but don't be hard on her , after what happened to me , she got angry . . . add that she lost her daughter , little brother , and student , so losing her lover and her home missed up her mind . . .and that damn ripper mode . . .*sigh* I hope you will save her in my place . . . .she my . . of maybe your lover after all .

{Memory flashback No3 }

- - - --

Sam: QURIA!! . .WHERE ARE YOU . . .ANSWER ME !

Soldier1: sir . . .the dragon faction is attack the west side along with the hollow army .

Soldier2: sir! . . .the an army of robot phantoms lead Mura is attacking the east side .

Sam: damn . . . send more tanks on the east side , I will deal with the west 

Soldiers: YES SIR !

As the vex phantom went to the west side , he found his lover Quria . . . fighting someone 

Sam: Quria !

He came in to help her 

Quria: you finally head dumb husband .

Sam: I was lookign for you idiot !

Quria: never mind . . we have a strong enemy in here .

Sam: yeah I sensed them two .

As the two were fighting . . . the felt a powerful aura , and then they dodged a power dark attack , they looked at the front and saw . . .

Quria: oh no !

Sam: it can't be . . .. 

The one in front of them was a dark knight riding a mountain size dragon .

???: I have finally found you . . . .king of the vex ! 

Sam: to think that you of all people would come personally . . . Hollow knight .

- - - - 

[memory ends }