Part 8

All of a sudden a fox girl jumped on Sam's back .

???: found you dear .

Sam: wha Hikaru?!

Kurona: when did you get here ?

Hikaru: I sensed darling and I came to see him .

Gina: master . . .shall I destroy the target .

Sam: NO she's an ally .

Gina: very well master .

Sam: so Hikaru what's bring you here . . . I know for a fact that you don't come your self to me , usually you cause some trouble to get my attention .

Hikaru: well you got me dear . . .*hands him a book* I found a strange vault near my home , and found this book that has your name on it , but for some reason , it won't open , so here I am to bring the book you .

Sam: I see . . . well lets got back and will talk over . . . 

As everyone was headed back . . .the phantom told his friends about the things he saw in the vault , and later in his room , he open the book Hikaru gave him .

-Sam Akson .

-if you read this then you found the second book . . . well by the time I wrote this . . . . well . .this where I got betrayed by my wife . . . .the void who for some reason hates me with passion , even calling me a monster , an evil being who don't care about others then again ., beside my friend EVERYONE HATES me , sorry in advance you might get all the hate in your life   . . . . to add that . . .

{ Memory fragment no.2} 

- - - - - -  

demon: kill the phantom ! 

vex: kill the evil king ! 

knight: he's the cause of this !!! 

4 years . . . . 4 years after that so called 'hero of light' stapped me in the back . . . he made some much chaos . . .  .and even made the the whole world turns against me . . . because of how much every being hates the vex & hive . . . . and being the king of vex I became a world class enemy . . .and the hive gods were restless to get my head . . . to even make things worse . . .when  when the war between light and darkness start . . . my friends and family in the vex turned red for some reason . . . .they start attacking me . . . I didn't want to to figth my loved one , while trying to escape . . .things got worse . . .  .on one side there stood my wife Atheon but got ruthless , and on the other . . .stood the the witch of lies . . . then it happened . . . the 'heroes' of light . . . took away my other wife . . . and turned them aginst me . . Atheon , Quria , and Templar . . . got sealed away by the the dark knight . . . . and there I stood . . . . alone agaist the witch of lies . . .and the taken king . . . plus every faction , even the vex + the void were against me wanting me dead .

I fought for day with no stop . . . killing and killing , heck I even killed mi wife , friends everyone . . . until I got my end by the goddess of light . .  . .I didn't even got a chance to prove my self innocent . . no one wanted to believe me . . . and I fear that one day . . .this chaos might happen to you . . . I'm sorry for cursing our blood line . . .because of me you might not have a great life , get enemies left and right . . . but I know you will stay strong . . . . even if you don't have someone to relay on . . . remember . . . we the are the Akson clan . . . we are born with the power . . . the power to defy fate & destiny ! 

Sam Akson . . . .the man who had everything . . . . but lost everything for the sake of good vs evil.

We are always hated , always restless , but we always stay strong . . .for we are an Akson.

- - - - - -

{Flashback ends}