Part 34

Over the time Sam spend in that village , the female cyborgs , slowly respect him , at first they didn't believe that he's Zero's grandchild , until they saw Sam pictures in the computer , much to Sam embarrassment  , there is also the fact the Sam had the same talent as his toll of a grandfather in machines , though thank to his memories as Vex , he surpass his grandfather a bit .

Now we see Sam fixing A-chan , B-chan , and C-chan .

Sam: there you go . . .with this all of you are fixed .

A & B & C: thank you master Sam .

Yeah after learning that he's the grandson of their creator Zero , and proving him self , he became their new master .

{Konton: hmmmm an innocent smart boy became the leader of a village filled with sexy cyborg girls  . . . .that sound like your typical harem anime , with fan service and dense MC , hmmmm why do I feel like their will be an anime of it }

Sam: *sigh* . . . .so A can you bring me more cubes? 

A: hai master 

Sam: B , C  more Rams please 

both: hai !

The phantom started hi work on the teleporter , and the locations that are safe , and the locations of other faction .

{Ultimass: so we won't got to the vex faction ?}

Sam: (no . . . since he don't if the fight started , and I want to avoid getting in the middle of the crossfire , also . . .it will stupid to go to the war alone , so I need more allies )

{Ymir: so you're putting the locations of allied faction , like the Shinto , Honkai , gesnthin , and so? )

Sam: (yup . . .and the three ancient kingdoms , we need the knight's help if the champion of darkness appears , and thanks to Konton , talking with them will be easier , specially the Even queen , though I wonder . . whos is her master?)

{Konton: well I'm not sure , that guy sure knows how to hide his title , but all I know that he was crazy strong in the past , but the primordial goddess Darkness and her "hero" fought 2 on 1 and wound him , that and the dragon knight even took half of his powers and got even stronger }

Sam: (how strong are we talking about?)

{Konton: well . . .the leader of Aurana was well . . . . .lets just say he can kill HALF of the celestial beings . . . . .with one hand .. . . . and eyes close )

Sam: ( . . .. and you're saying that the dragon knight took half of his powers . . .. .great , I knew he was bs , but to think he's even more BS . . . )

{Konton: well yeah . .. but . .. . having that much power come at a cost , since it's not his , so he can use as good as him . . . .then again that guy has many armors , AND forms , so it doesn't matter }

Sam: *sigh* ( just great  . . . . .lets just finish out work . . and once we gather out allies we will think of how to deal with him , and gather information . . . any little one could be useful )

As Sam thoughts this , he continue working , with the three cyborgs helping him . . . 

meanwhile in the Genshin faction . . . .

Kurona: thank you for letting us stay here

Ningguing: it's nothing we are grateful for the void heroes , so will gladly help .

Kaqing: and now that both Hive and Vex are soon to clash , your home and factions around it will get in the crossfire .

Azure: yeah . . .. *sigh*

Amatsu: c'mon Azure we will find him .

Zhongli: did something happened ?

Azure: it's . . . . .Dio 

Flash back . . .

When the both powerful faction were getting close , my son Dio start twitching , and holding his chest in pain 

Dio: gha . . .gah . . .ahh

Akka: darling! . . .. what's wrong? what's happening to you ?

Dio: I  .. . .I don't know agh  AHHHH

The hollow start seeing visions . ..   , of mass geneside , an endless wars , a large knight in black armor standing above countless dead bodies . . . .then . . .. he heard a female voice 

???: my knight . .. . .it's time for you to awaken . . . . my beloved knight .

Then he saw her . . .

And before he know it

And before he know it . . . he falls unconscious . . . 

And on that day . . . . a great danger . . . .has awaken. 

My mistress

My mistress . . . . I have returned .