Part 25

The knight and Nightmare appears in front of Nyx's castle .

Nightmare: thank you , but why did you helped me?

???: it was orders . . .now I will take my leave *she disappears .

Nightmare: this night , the three great kingdoms , what is going on ? oh well better report to master 

The servant went to her master and told her everything that happened .

Nyx: I see , good job Nightmare .

Mightmare: thank you master , but what is this all about if I may ask .

Nyx: . . . . .very well , I don't know much , but the Kingdom of Aurana is one of the three kongdoms that the primordial goddess Darkness , and her dragon knight couldn't destroy , the knight you saw , I don't know her real name , but she's known as the Even queen , her power rival that of the taken king , though .  . . . she's the second strongest in the Aurana kingdom.

Nightmare: then who is the first?

Nyx: no body knows , except Darkness & her sister Light , thought some say he's a god , some say he's a dragon , but these are nothing but rumors  .

Nightmare: wow .

Nyx: though I'm glad that the Aurana kingdom has returned , more then the other two .

Nightmare: why master?

Nyx: because the Aurana kingdome is reanable , as long as you don't harm their people they will treat you nice , the other two on the hand , the Ash & coldblood kingdoms are what I'm worried about .

Nightmare: are they bad?

Nyx: Ash kingdom will do ANY to destroy their enemy , no matter how dirty it is , and they will stab you in the back at any time . The Coldblood kingdom . . .they only respect the strong , and kill what they see as weak .

Nightmare: I see , they're a bad news .

Nyx: yeah . . . this is bad . we need to tell the other faction . .. it the kingdoms returned , then not only the sister goddesses might be back , but maybe . . . .the goddess of chaos is here .

Nightmare: right away master!

She disappears 

Nyx: ( at this rate . . . .a second Universe war might happen )

with the Even Queen . . . 

EQ: my lord I have returned . . .the mission is done .

???: great job my knight .

EQ: it was nothing my lord , thought why are we helping the night faction ?

???: it is for our plans of course , and we need as much allies as possible , specially against the likes of the dragon knight .

EQ: but didn't we drove him back during the universe war ?

???: that's right , but . . .. he might got stronger over the years , and it is possible that he can defeat us this time . .. so we most get ready .

EQ: I see , you're right my lord .

???: now , go and continue watching the hollow , and report to me .

EQ: as you wish my lord 

Beast king .