Part 18

"Take me."

As if on cue, he wrapped one arm around her waist, another under her ass, and lifted her up in one swift motion. She burst out giggling at his quick movement. Her hands moved down to grip her boyfriend's shoulder as if her balance depended on it. He moved with extreme care, holding her in his arms. Her weight was never a problem as he carried her the entire way to the bedroom. When they entered the bedroom, he didn't even bother closing the door behind him. It was just the two of them in the house anyway. All he cared about was to make love to the woman in his embrace right now. He made his way to the bed. When his knee hit the edge of the bed, he gently laid her down on the mattress. He quickly undid his pants and wiggled out of them, leaving only his boxer brief on.

Her mouth went dry, and she dragged her gaze up his muscled torso, over the panes of his chest. Who would've thought a cute boy she enjoyed hanging out with had turned into a hot stud she wanted to fuck? She bit her lower lip at the view, drooling over him.

Noticing the stare, he said while wiggling his brows jokingly, "Like what you see, huh?" The remark caused Demi to giggle. A toothy grin appeared on his face when he heard the laughter. The sound of her laugh would always make his heart swell with love. With a smirk, he hovered over her, connecting their lips in another heated, languid kiss.

Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, drawing him in closer. His kisses trailed down to her cleavage, and she arched her back in response to the feeling. He took the chance to run his hands along her delicate back and unclasping her bra. As the undergarment was being discarded from her, he took a nipple into his mouth, causing her to gasp. His tongue flicked over the rosy bud several times before moving to the next one, giving it the same attention. The man groaned in excitement as his mouth his mouth moved southward. He trailed gentle kisses along her stomach and stopped exactly where she wanted him. The material that was still wrapped around her lower body seemed to be the reason stopping him from advancing.

"Just take the fucking jeans off." She said within her heavy breath. She was clearly impatience. His fingers tugged on her pants button and undid it, slowly pulling the zipper down. In a single swift move, he yanked the jeans off of her along with her undies, exposing her womanhood. The wetness was evidently glistening.

Nick's breath hitched as he paused to admire the naked goddess in front of him. She was perfection, gorgeous in all of her glory – flawless curves, perky bosoms, nicely trimmed center. The wonderful view made his member throb in his boxer and he knew he couldn't wait any longer. All he wanted was to explore her every curve, make her scream of pure pleasure and squirm with satisfaction. It was long overdue and today was the day they will be together again; body to body, heart to heart. Nick moved his body between her thighs, ready to give her the pleasure she needed.

Lying on her back, completely naked to her boyfriend, Demi felt raw and exposed, but it was not in a shameful way. She knew she was ready. Glancing down, she could see the lustful darkness in his eyes. Her legs spread open instinctively to give him the access, and elatedly he bowed his head to her bare core. The thought of what was about to happen gave her goosebumps. He began kissing over her inner thighs and then he sucked gently at the skin next to her center. Her body shuddered by those light contacts and all she could mutter was a low moan, "Please, baby..."

Without wasting any more time, he delved right in to her care center. She hissed and her eyes squeezed tight from the overwhelming sensation. Her back arched with every kiss and lick, feeling her body burn with want and arousal. Nick continued maneuvering his mouth on her hot slit. His tongue swept skillfully, lapping and sucking the bundle of nerve with a mission. He knew she was going to implode soon or maybe sooner than he thought.