Part 1

Demi was awakened by the sound of running water in the shower. She rubbed her eyes and noticed the opposite side of the bed was empty. Her face lit up with a smile as the intimate moment she shared with her boyfriend the night before flashed through her mind. She remembered how gentle he was when they made love, and how her love for him grew with each touch. She pulled on the white sheet that covered her naked body, inhaling the lingering scent of him on. She always loved the smell of him, even when before they started dating. Now, she loved it even more especially on her own bed sheet. She sat up slowly and stretched a little. As she leaned against the headboard and adjusted the sheet to cover her chest, she grabbed her phone from the bedside table and began scrolling through Twitter.

A moment later, she heard the bathroom door squeak open and saw the man she loved emerge, wrapped in a white towel around his hips. She raised her gaze to him, biting her lower lip as she took in the sight of him half-naked. His skin was glistening from the shower. "Good morning, babe."

"Morning, love." Nick said as he ran his fingers through his damp hair. He walked to the closet and put on a boxer brief underneath the towel. They weren't living together, but they spent a lot of time at each other's homes. He had his clothes and personal items at Demi's house, and vice versa.

She looked at him as he dried his damp hair with a towel and put on his dark jeans. Watching him dress up was a nice sight to her.

"Blue or grey?" He turned around, holding a plain blue button-up short sleeve shirt in one hand and a grey plaid shirt in the other.

She placed her index finger under her chin and lightly tapped it. "As much as I like you without a shirt..." She smirked and bit her bottom lip. "I think you should go with blue today."

"Good choice, babe." He winked at her and tossed the grey shirt back in the closet.

After enjoying the view of her man's muscular back returned her attention to the phone in her hand. As she scrolled down her Twitter timeline, a happy smile reverted to her face when she saw the headline on the E! News tweet.

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato have officially acknowledged their romance.

He put on the shirt but left the buttons undone and went to the dressing table to groom his hair. He then noticed a smile on his girlfriend's face in the mirror's reflection. "What are you grinning about? "Watching something interesting?" He raised an eyebrow as he put the comb down.

"Oh, I'm reading news."

"It must be good news that gives you such a big smile."

"Indeed. Let me read it for you." She swallowed and cleared her throat. "After years of rumors and speculations, Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato are now an item. The couple, who met when they starred in the Disney film 'Camp Rock' in 2008 and have since become best friends, were photographed hand-in-hand on a romantic stroll through downtown Los Angeles. The couple's romantic date night comes two months after they were photographed kissing in Santa Monica. They had been secretly dating for a year before deciding to confirm their relationship, according to a source." Her smile grew wider as she finished the sentence of the article. It made her happy reading the well-written news. She sat the phone on her lap and sighed contentedly. "It feels great to finally let the world know that Nick Jonas is mine. I can now show you off."

Noticing her happiness, he walked to the bed and sat across from her. "I'm happy too." He gently caressed her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. With a smirk, he looked down at her. "I still can't believe we're together and that I get to see this amazing view almost every day. Well, I guess I'm a lucky guy. Who would've thought the famous Demi Lovato would want to date me?"