Prologue

⏮️⏹️⏯️

At the Kim Mansion

There is so many chaotic in the Kim Mansion

There is so many chaotic in the Kim Mansion.... The young master of this mansion is stubborn to go out with his parents since he can't go out of the mansion because of Mr. Kim's rivals.... Mr. Kim Doo Hwan, the famous businessman in south Korea who owns Kim Industrial and bighit . Being a famous and influential person in business field, he has so many enemies who tries their best to do harm him and his family.... But he is quick- witted enough to dodge all the problems. No matter what happen he will never let anyone to harm his family... Mr. Kim is getting the things in the car since his one and only beloved son demanded some family time how he will deny that request from his own child.....Mr. Kim sit in the driver seat and horn loudly so that the mother-son duo come quickly as they are going picnic in the hill site ...... Here comes Mrs. Kim So young , the famous model who works in bighit, coming with his 7 years old lovely and cute son , Kim Taehyung, the only heir of Kim Industrial and bighit....

Mrs. Kim: let's go, honey.....

Mrs. Kim says with excitement on her tone as after a long time they are going picnic together.... Only if they know that this will be there last picnic....

Time skip

The sun is glomming in the highway of the hill but with a lots of crashes.... Crashes of cars and the sound of ambulance coming to save the victims who are injured .....

Mrs. Kim: hang on a little... Little bit my baby... Everything is going to be fine......

She said with her crying tone trying her best to soothe her son......

Little taehyung: mommy...mommy.....

His voice sounded like a whisper calling his mother with a desperate state.... The couple is struck in the car injured..... Mr. Kim is unconscious but he is bleeding heavily.... The whole car is upside down...... Only taehyung and Mrs. Kim is struck with the seat because of wearing a seatbelt.... Mrs. Kim is breathing heavily as from her head blood is dripping down..... She can feel that she won't be able to make it.....