Chapter 22

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Taehyung pov

Everything just happened suddenly that I couldn't even thought about it..... The moment I look at the stage because of the continuous gasps only to find myself getting deeper into that eyes...... Her eyes... It's remind me of someone..... Someone who died and killed because of me..... Her beautiful hazelnut eyes makes me remind of my painful past that still haunt me...... Same eyes.... Once looked at me with admiration, love and Care...... But right now seeing those eyes from where tears are falling making me feel pain in my heart .... I saw how she immediately hold her neck because of the shock that was given by the collar she is wearing..... She immediately kneeled down on the stage as the the bidder started the bidding despite of the pain she is having and I don't know why my heart suddenly beated for her.......

" Bidding for 136 started from 5 million dollars...", The woman said as she started to count one, two as one from the mafia clan took out their card and said,"6 million dollars..." She is happy as the money was going but the pace is slow as many mafia clans has bought already so they don't want another one but they are curiously watching this as they are really eager to know who is win this latest collection.....

Taehyung's mind has became restless because of her..... He don't know why he is feeling like that..... Seeing her helplessly kneeling on the stage looking down making him feel uncomfortable..... The grip on his phone became tighter as he heard the bidding going to close......

" 8.5  million dollars 1, 8.5 million dollars 2, 8.5 million dollars -", she was interuppted when a deep voice echoed to the whole stage as she saw a card into the air and she heard....

"1 crore ", Taehyung said as his eyes are on the girl who is just looking down crying and feeling disgusted by the stares she is having right now.....

Everyone looked at the person who said that as everyone eyes widened including Jimin and Jin who was beside Taehyung....... Taehyung has lifted that card and said a price that is beyond everyone reach...... And who is buying!!! The deadliest Gang of Korea, Black swan who has never bought any girl from the hidden auction before until this...... No one won't dare to raise hands after all, The Mafia Lords has decided to take a girl which never happened before...... They are kinda have a great reputation on not buying girls as a slave........

" 1 crore one, 1 crore two, 1 crore three... Sold", the woman said as she hit the hammer and confirmed it looking proud that she sold her to one of the deadliest Mafia Lord who never bought girls before...... Indeed, Beauty can really make any cold person to melt on their shoes like ice.......

Jin looked at Taehyung as Taehyung didn't say anything as they can't because so many people are in here.... Moreover, Gun auction will start, So they have to talk after this auction ends because of that they have came for.......