Chapter 27

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Taehyung's room

Ariana pov

I am looking at the window From where the beautiful sunrays are coming.....I woke up in the morning and found myself in bed and a IV drip was attached to my left hand...... I sighed as I understood someone has took me to the bed..... And I know who that is..... That man...... I still don't know his name neither he knows mine.... I don't care even if he knows my name or not.... I need to get out of here but my body is so weak..... Just then the door opened reavealing a maid and in her hand there's a tray where a soup bowl in there.......

She helped me to eat even though I refused it first but she pleaded to me that if I don't eat then her sir will kill him.... I feel so sad.... I don't want anyone to suffer because of me..... So, I eat very little ..... After finishing it, she went away from the room leaving me alone...... I just sighed as I slowly took off the IV drip from my hand and slowly decided to get up from the bed......I look around the room only thing I found is darkness..... The room is too dark for me..... I don't like dark theme..... It creeps me out...... It makes me feel scared...... Slowly slowly I took step towards the door as I tried to open it even though I have no hope that it will be unlocked but luckily, the door isn't lock like everyday.... I guess, the maid forgot to lock the door.... Good for me..... I opened the door carefully as I don't want anyone to hear the noise of door opening as I look around and found no one..... I get out of the room and tiptoed as I saw a very big hallway..... I am always cautious about my surrounding as I am afraid that he might come anytime soon..... I saw stairs that are going to hall room as I took the stairs and get down as I am continuously looking for the enternce..... I finally saw the enternce as I decided to take my step just then I heard a voice that made me stop on my tracks....

" WHERE ARE YOU GOING??", The voice came out as I slowly turned around only to find a another person who is looking at me with his furious eyes..... I didn't thought about anything else other than getting out of the place as I run towards the door even though I am weak......He called guards and just then from the enternce door the guards came out blocking the path..... I step backwards as I look around but I am stuck........ That man came towards me looking at me with angry face.....