Chapter 3

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Young Dae pov

I hold her hand tightly and took her to our room......She yanked her hands from me and glaring at me...... I hold her shoulder tightly and made her look into the eyes......

Young Dae: are you idiot or what??? You know what happens when we don't agree with Dad's words!!!! Do you want to get yourself killed?????

But as usual Ji hyun didn't said anything and get out of the room...... young Dae just looked at the door where Ji hyun left.......

Young Dae: I don't want you to get yourself killed by dad just like our mother got killed.....

✳️✳️✳️

Time skip

The mansion of Ki Hoon is decorated nicely as the guests are coming with his only daughter..... The American chaeboel family that one time lived in Korea to their home land....... Now, they want to step in their home land in Korea again to live and started their own business company here........They just shifted to Korea and their only daughter the only heir of their company who is going to hold after her father is also coming to this house it's a big deal..... Ki Hoon wants everything perfect..... His plan is bigger than his desire...... His intention is not only make a alliance with them but also make a engagement deal between his daughter and ki Hoon's son..... Ki Hoon's ultimate goal of making with them is getting a whole grip into his business....... It's like a lifelong opportunity for him but people in greed often forget that they can't take wealthy things with them in their grave...... He saw a man is coming to his hall room as in his hand a girl hand is interwined..... His maid is welcoming them and showing them the ways and just then I came in front of them to greet them in my mansion......

Ki Hoon: Welcome to my house, Mr. Kang.... Finally you step your feet in Korea......

 Finally you step your feet in Korea