Chapter 5

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

It's already been five days after that incident....
The next day Ariana came to mansion to meet taehyung but that boy didn't even want to meet her.... He didn't open his door..... Everyday that girl came with a hope that maybe she can hear that song again and also get along with him..... Today she also came here and now standing in front of Taehyung's room and inside the room Taehyung is also standing in front of the door... He is hesitant and also scared...He doesn't want that girl in his life.... He thinks he should stay in darkness.....He is not allowed to be happy.... If she let that girl come in his life she will also go away like his parents..... He thinks of it as his fate.... But he didn't know that his fate chosen her to heal the scars of his life......

Ariana pov

I am standing right in front of his door.... I sighed and slowly sit in front of door......

Ariana: I don't know why you don't want to be here.... But today is the last day I will try... If you don't let me then I won't come here ever again and bother you at all.....

She said but she didn't know the boy is listening all of it......

Ariana: after I born, my mother disappeared..... My father loved my mother so much, they are so happy but after giving me birth she left me.... My father tried his best to find her but it seems like she never exist..... All of my other family members thought, it because of me..... Maybe mom wanted a boy and I didn't came up with her expectations.... But my father never felt in that way... He said it's not my fault..... He didn't leave me alone in the time...... But I felt loneliness.... I crave for my mother's love that my father tried to give it but it didn't happened..... Do you know why I am telling you this??? Because I feel you don't deserve to be alone..... You deserve all the happiness in this universe...... That day hearing your song that you played in the guitar give me peace and heal me..... I wanted to beside you.....

She said all of those things that this cold girl never said to anyone... She isn't used to be with this feeling.... She also don't know how just she feel like she wanted to be with him.... Her heartbeat became uneven ever since she saw him....... She sighed and about to get up but stopped hearing a mocking tone....

???: How pathetic storyteller you are.. That mute prince didn't open the door.....

Ariana looked at the source of the voice and see Ji hyun is leaning at the wall mocking at her.....

Ariana: what do you want??? Don't you have any other work than listening my shit???

Ji hyun: you know what you should be polite to me because you are coming in my house... And that for someone who isn't even interested in you..... I really love to throw such a garbage like you out of my house....