Chapter 42

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Outside The Mansion

A big amount of men of mafia heiress gang, black dragon is trying to open the main door of the mansion.... She also has understimated Black swan capabilities...... So, right now they're wasting their time trying to find out the ways of opening the Al door by using bombs and other devices but nothing is working...... They suddenly attacked on their base camps and headquarters and also their mansion together obviously making them off-guard but they are kinda used with this so they managed to give them a tough fight...... They have killed those guards who are guarding the borders and the mansion....... They have already hacked their Security cameras around the whole deep forest but they're not still able to break that strong wall of their informations site.......

In the car, Ji Ah is looking at that strong door as it's crushing her dignity that she and her whole gang wasn't be able to get inside yet.... And it's pissing her off......

She pull out her gun and loaded it and went out of the car and went to the door as she aimed at one of his men who is trying to open the door as she shoot the man straight on his head making everyone halt their actions as that guard fall down on t...

She pull out her gun and loaded it and went out of the car and went to the door as she aimed at one of his men who is trying to open the door as she shoot the man straight on his head making everyone halt their actions as that guard fall down on the floor.......

Her cold eyes are looking at everyman of her and that was enough to give them shivers down to their spine.....

Ji Ah: You all know, I don't like failures..... If you fail, that means you are obliged to die by my hands..... And this is a computerized system door.... Hack their system and open it by 10 minutes or the next bullet will be on your head.....

 Hack their system and open it by 10 minutes or the next bullet will be on your head