Chapter 11

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

10 Years Later

Blood is pouring out like a rain to the floor as the man who is hanging up in the wall by a thick rope attached to his two legs

Blood is pouring out like a rain to the floor as the man who is hanging up in the wall by a thick rope attached to his two legs ...... His eyes are barely open as deep cuts and bruises are a decorations on his body like a showpiece..... He is completely drenched in blood....... A little away from him, A wooden chair can be seen as in the chair, A person is sitting with his leg crossed like a king....... He has worn a white shirt and black pant and Thousand dollar  Gucci belt attached to his pants..... His eyes are digging holes to that hanging up man with no remorse...... He has learned so many things in this 10 years... Forgetting all of his previous teaching...... Eyes with no emotion, completely dark with no soul.... Just a body living with one purpose in his life.....

"REVENGE "

He slowly get up from his chair and walked towards the poor man elegantly and grabbed a fistful of his hair and made him look at his dark orbs where devil is dancing to rip off this man into pieces.......

" Pl....ea...se.... plea....se.... Sp...spare.... Me....", The man plead to save his life with a tired voice but hearing that his eyes became more dark remembering how his parents died by a intentional accident that is caused by him.... He is paid for this..... But never thought this ultimate pay would be his death that he is going to do now......

" And Why would I do that??? I don't know the word Mercy in my dictionary.....",  He said with his cold voice that held no emotion And with that he stabbed him continuously until his demon inside him satisfied by it.......

His hands are wet by his blood as his whole shirt is ruined by his blood.... He threw the knife somewhere and get out of the room leaving the dead body hanging in the wall like a masterpiece........

He walked through the hallway and go inside his room...... He went to his washroom and did his morning routine as the sun has peeped up to the sky declaring a new day with new hope... But to him, it's a hopeless..... After sometime, he came out wearing bathrobe and go to his closet ......