Story Explaination ( chapter 1-20)

Hi my favorites slothies..... I hope you are all well..... I am also fine..... I read some comments that they are not understanding the storyline that well.... So, I thought of giving a short story explaination so that you can understand everything.... I hope I will be able to understand the storyline well ....

 I hope I will be able to understand the storyline well

HEARTBEAT

Kim Taehyung fanfiction

By slothsuga07

STORY EXPLAINATION:

In chapter 1, little taehyung  and his parents are going to picnic as Taehyung insisted to his father and he couldn't say no to his son ... Taehyung's mom and Taehyung always stays home because of the business rivals trying to harm Them ...... So, they are going to the picnic spot but in the middle of the highway, their car got crashed...... And because of that Taehyung's parents died leaving Taehyung alone..... Taehyung survived but he got into coma and woke up five years later ...... Because of the shock of losing his parents, he stopped talking...... He doesn't want to speak as he thought he is the reason why his parents died.... If he didn't tell them to take into picnic this wouldn't have happened..... And that's where Kim ki Hoon, Taehyung's uncle appeared and became his legal guardian..... He took him in and got his guardianship and after having that, he finally showed his true colors...... He started to torture taehyung and this torture went over four years..... Taehyung just took everything thinking he deserved it because he is the reason of his own unhappiness..... He felt he is a bad omen...... And he should be punished for this ..... For killing his parents...... And that's where the female lead Ariana came to take away the darkness of his life.... Ki Hoon's important business client, a American - Korean chaebol came in his house to have a dinner and that's where taehyung meet Ariana..... Ariana fell for him like a love in the first sight and she started to stick to him trying to be close to him..... But taehyung tried to avoid her as he doesn't want anyone to get hurt...... But somehow Ariana managed to take Taehyung attention and slowly slowly their relationship started to develop...... And with Ariana's help, Taehyung started to speak slowly even though he can't make whole sentences just can form words..... Almost one year passed and in Taehyung birthday, Taehyung decided to take her from the school and went to her house.... But in the way of going home, they met with a planned accident that are created by ki Hoon as he doesn't want taehyung to be better as he just wanted him to be dumb and under him....... Ki Hoon tried to kill taehyung by throwing him in the lake and from there namjoon saw him and took him out and bought him to his house....... They took care of Taehyung and after some days Taehyung woke up and from news, he found that Ariana is dead..... That makes him to go berserk and almost ending his life.... But Jin stopped him and Namjoon offered him to get into mafia and take revenge from his so called uncle..... Ten years passed by, and Taehyung has became one of the dangerous mafia member of the deadliest gang Black swan....... But taehyung didn't know that Ariana is alive because of her mother's spy who saved her and suggested Mr. Kang to declare her dead in Korea...... Ariana's face was damaged and for that they needs to do plastic surgery..... Almost 9 years later, she woke up from the coma and the next year, she did the plastic surgery and she came back home...... In Ariana's family, there's a grandma and Her uncle ex- wife and her daughter live...... Ariana was prepared for be the next heir of Kang industrial as her aunt SeoYeon didn't want that..... She wants her daughter Yebin to be heir of the biggest estate of Kang industrial ..... And that's from where she thought of kidnapping her and sold her to the dangerous mafia clan through SeoYeon brother, Wanseong, who is mafia boss in Korea and her brother would do anything for her sister and her happiness...... With the help of a American Mob boss, Carlos, they succeed to kidnap and migrated her to Korea........