Chapter 4

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

After that Ji hyun showed Ariana washroom as she excused herself and Ji hyun is tapping her feet in the ground with a huff , thinking about this smart ass that she has to handle from now on.... She remembered 3 months ago, she joined the school.... At fast, she thought she is just a normal girl that she can bully and her thinking about it gone wrong when she sent her minions to bully her but in return her minions got beaten up by her... In front of whole cafeteria, she warned Ji hyun not to mess with her.... Since when she came, she started to get attention from everyone... Before her it was Ji hyun who is queen of this school but now her crown is on stake because of her and now she has to handle her because she is her father business partner daughter.... And that thing is getting her pissed off..... She looked at the door with a smirk and turned around to go to her room....

Ji hyun: find your own way..... Bi***h......

And with that she left from here leaving her alone in this floor.... After sometime Ariana came out from the washroom and see no one is here... She scoffed seeing this chilly environment of this floor.....

Ariana: I make my own way....

And with that she started to look around the floor.... She is walking around and came to the hallway where so many arts and pictures are hanging in the hallway wall.... She saw the pictures of this three hanging in the wall together but the happiness is missing in the picture which she can see from it.... She then started to go just then she heard a melodic sound of guitar... Somehow the tune of it caught her attention..... She stand there and close her eyes feeling this sound that is making her feel better... She was never fond of music but she don't know what makes it to hear it.... She can feel sadness, grief and loneliness from the music which is pretty much known to her..... She opened her eyes and decided to follow the music... She needs to know who is making her feel like this just because of music ......

✳️✳️✳️