Chapter 9

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Seoul National Hospital

Author pov

Ariana was taken to hospital right after got finding........ Mr. Kang  hold Ariana in his arms and took her to the hospital as the doctor and nurse are shocked seeing the condition of the patient..... Behind him, Mr. Seo came too..... As the staff took out the stretcher and help Mr. Kang to put her as the doctor rushed to take her to operation center not wasting any time...... Mr. Kang clothes are soaked with Ariana blood.... As he saw his hands that has the blood of her, tears fall down from his eyes as he started to shaking in fear.......Mr.Seo hold him and make him sit in the brench as he said," Sir, please get a hold of yourself!!!! She is going to be fine!!! Nothing will happen to young miss....."

Mr. Seo tries to comfort him but Mr. King's tears didn't stop....... He is afraid of losing her only daughter...... The only source of their love.......

Five hours went away, as the operation theater door opened reavealing the doctor who just pulled out his mask as Mr. Kang come towards him to know about her daughter......

Mr. Kang: how is my daughter, doctor????

He asked in a hope to hear that she is fine.... Nothing happened to her...... But the words came out from the doctor's mouth almost made his heart drop......

Doctor: Her situation is really difficult...... She had a major head injury with a concussion on her neck...... Also her ribs are broken and also have cuts in her body that is found some glasses........ She is under observation..... We don't know when she will wake up...... She is be taken to ICU for better observation and monitoring...... If you excuse me.....

As the doctor went away, Mr. Kang almost stumbled as Mr. Kang hold him tightly......

Mr. Kang: Find out How this accident occurred........