Chapter 8

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The water is deep blue as his breath is slowly getting weak

The water is deep blue as his breath is slowly getting weak..... He is floating inside the water Lossing his last hope..... His family, his only love who has gone was just becoming a memory.... His sorrow, his suffering, his eagerness everything is going washed under this water.....  He just given up on his life after seeing his loved one died in front of him.... He can't do anything..... He don't know what to do.... He felt helpless and lonely in this cruel world...... But he didn't know that God is seeing everything.... He can't let any injustice to anyone...... God has planned something else for him...... A light..... A light of new hope and a light of new support...... The light of his life jumped into the water as he is going slowly towards him....... He saw the pitiful figure of him drowning into the lake by tied up...... He immediately swim towards his leg and opened the rope.....He hold him very tightly and started to swim taking him to the shore........
His life is going to change for good..... He don't know what is coming for him...... It's now upto him what he will chose...... Death or Revenge........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

Ariana didn't came home in time that made Mr. Kang anxious......He don't know but he is feeling something.... His gut feeling was never wrong..... He feel uneasyness in his heart like someone is trying to rip his heart from his body...... He didn't waste anytime and go to look for Ariana.... As he came out of the house, from where he is going to road suddenly he saw a signboard of road repairing..... Seeing that he felt shocked.... Because the road is just fine and he drove the car himself in the road just now.... Then why would someone................ Just then he realized what would be possible outcome....... He immediately called all of his guards to come to him and soon after they came......... They started to search for the car that Aria was..... The tried to track the location of the car but the car seems to disappeared....... From afternoon, it's now already evening but still they couldn't find anything........ Just then one of the guard came to him bowing, he said......