Chapter 7

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Days, months and year passed as Taehyung and Ariana bond became stronger...... They started to spend more time with each other...... She will straight come to ki Hoon's mansion and go to his room.... And all day she will spend with him.... Even though he can't talk but she is determined to make him talk again.... Everyday with a little move.... Taehyung slowly started to speak even though it's not that good... He slutters so much when he try to manage a word..... But she is happy after all he is trying..... At least he is putting effort on it...... Today is taehyung birthday, taehyung wanted to go to Ariana school to pick her up and so he told driver uncle of Ariana to take him to her school and he reached there and waiting in the car for her..... He can see from the glass window she is coming towards the car and she opened the door and gasped seeing taehyung in the car..... But taehyung is staring at Ariana who is looking like a fairy dropped from heaven....... The school dress she is wearing, she is looking so cute in it......

 The school dress she is wearing, she is looking so cute in it

Ariana: Tae tae.... What are you doing here???

She asked him as she sit in the car beside him... And the driver started the car...... Just like always taehyung make a word even though he is sluttering......

Taehyung:t...to....to....pic...pic....pick....u....you.....up........up........

up