Chapter 25

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Taehyung is right now at the special room of their headquarter as after getting ready, he just walked out of his room and locked it to make sure no one come inside or she can't go out...... He left for the headquarter without talking or meeting anyone as he isn't in the mood to talk after what happened yesterday...... He is going through some files and some projects as he needs to plan his next move to mess with ki Hoon.......He is completely concentrate on his work that he didn't realize that someone has entered into the room and has sit in the opposite direction.......

" What do you want, Jimin???", Taehyung asked without even looking at him as he eyes are on the files that he is checking.... Jimin chuckled hearing his voice. Obviously, he would find out not even looking at him...... After all, they're best buddies....... Jimin and Taehyung both have joined this mafia gang together as things are little bit tough for taehyung as he was never into something like this ....... Killing, Illegal activities, trafficking this things are completely new to him and his training was one of the hardest training that anyone could ever have..... Just to have his revenge...... His whole life was only dedicated to this revenge..... For the People who has gone from his life for forever........ As the day went by, Taehyung became violent and more dark...... His soul is the most dark among us...... His darkness eats him and he only survive for the name of revenge that he think will quinch his thirst...... 

Jimin: That girl reminds you of Ariana Kang...... The very girl for whom you are still breathing..... You are just breathing for her to take revenge..... Because the Taehyung I know won't even look at the girls no matter how much they lay on your feet...... Taehyung, it's okay to be like that... It's okay...... I am here to talk to you......

 I am here to talk to you