Chapter 28

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

Taehyung opened the door of the hidden basement and dragged her in the room and throw her in the floor....... She fall down on the floor as she whimpered in pain..... She slowly look at her surrounding as her face became pale seeing the scene in front of her...... Taehyung slowly go towards the chair where a man is badly beaten up and tied up in the chair......He took his fistful of that beaten up man's hair as he screamed out loud making Ariana crawl backwards in fear...... She horrifiedly looking at Taehyung who is gripping that man's hair tight making him whimper in pain......

Ariana: what are you doing???!! He is hurt?!!! Why are you hurting him??!!!

She asked him as hearing that Taehyung chuckled darkly...... Just then a knock heard on the door as Taehyung yelled to come in.... The door opened reavealing Jungkook dragging the head maid who is in charge of taking care of Ariana...... Jungkook throw her in front of Taehyung's feet as the Head maid immediately hold taehyung leg and started to begging for mercy....... Ariana never saw this kind of brutality in her life..... So for her, it's a very new yet scary thing.......

Taehyung jerked off his feet from her hold and went to the table where so many torture equipment are placed...... Taehyung took a hammer and went in front of the tied up man and said," I heard it's you who give the idea to that vile woman to drug her...... She is in hell and soon you will go too.... But.... Not that easily.....

 Not that easily