Chapter 6

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Right now, Ariana and Taehyung are going somewhere in car as Taehyung is seeing the surrounding of the city amusingly..... He get out of this mansion after years..... He is genuinely fascinated by this tall buildings and people...... The car stopped in front of a famous shop..... Ariana got down from the car with taehyung and hold his hand and go inside the shop..... As they entered all the staff members greeted them..... Just then, a lady in her early 30 ths came in front of them and hugged Ariana.... Taehyung just look at them...... Ariana turned around and meet him with the lady......

Ariana: tae tae, this is my Aunt.... The owner of this salon and boutique.... She has her own band of clothing in here......

Ariana said as the lady forward her hand to taehyung.....

???: Hello, young boy... My name is Jang Na Ra..... The only owner of this Jang's salon and boutique ..... This is one of my husband business which I handle and my clothing band K&J Clothing Shop..... So, you are the boy that my brother talk about..... You make my cold niece heart melt......

She said as they both shake hand and he just nodded

She said as they both shake hand and he just nodded...... Na Ra know he can't speak so she didn't go into details.....

Ariana: I want to you to do his makeover.... I want him look like real 16 years old boy.... Do whatever you want to do with him.... I just want him to look good.......

She said as both aunt and niece giggle..... He listen but wanted to protest about it....

Ariana: Don't you dare to say No.... Come on.... Go..... Shoo.....

She said as her aunt put him in the chair...And the staff started to do his hair and Ariana sit beside him looking at the magazine...... After his haircut they decided to dye his hair with dip green.....