Chapter 10

( Warning ⚠️: Self harm and Suicidal thoughts)

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Namjoon Office room

Author pov

Namjoon was working with some files that have some deals to settle down as he was going through that suddenly a knock Heard in the door and he told that person who is waiting outside the room to come in..... The door opened and yoongi came inside with a file in his hands..... Namjoon looked at Yoongi and yoongi said," The information about that boy..... His name is Kim Taehyung...... He is the son of the one time most influential businessman Kim Do Hwan ...... Kim Do Hwan died in a car accident with his wife and Taehyung was there that time but he survived......He was coma for years and after he woke up, he was living with his uncle Kim ki Hoon, a businessman of the most successful company of recent time......"

He said placing the file at the table as Namjoon took it and opened the file to see the basic information about him........

Namjoon: So, the question is how did he ended up in the lake and from the cuts and bruises Jin hyung said, he might have got into accident and he also have the bruise of getting beaten up by someone after that......

He said looking at Yoongi and yoongi sighed hearing the question and Namjoon know very well, Yoongi sighing on something that means something worse in there then what it looks like......

Yoongi: He has gotten into accident with a Korean- American chaebeol daughter who died one week ago...... Police closed the case thinking he might have died by fire in the car that they are traveling....... But I have found so many holes that is noticable in this case....... The case is closed in two days without further investigation and closed as a accident case.......

Yoongi said as Namjoon understood there's something definitely wrong in there.... Accident cases doesn't get close in two days..... They put further investigation about it and try o find the cause of it..... But why this case is closed so suddenly.... It can only happens if someone forced to close the case.......