Chapter 29

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In dream

Just like any other day, Ariana has come to ki Hoon's house to meet Taehyung

Just like any other day, Ariana has come to ki Hoon's house to meet Taehyung..... Ariana is waiting for him to come out from the washroom as he has gone to take shower...... She was bored as she decided to look around his room and found some notes of lyrics...... She  never read such a beautiful lyrics in her life..... Just then the washroom door opened reavealing Taehyung who came in without cloth on his body and a towel wrapped up on his waist...... Ariana immediately looked away feeling super shy as her both cheeks turned red....... But taehyung didn't understood any of this as he went towards Ariana like this......

Ariana closed her eyes and said," Tae Tae, wear your clothes!!"

Hearing that Taehyung turned around as Ariana opened her eyes and a gasp left from her mouth...... Taehyung immediately freeze on spot as he understood what just happened..... Ariana is shocked as she slowly get up and go towards her .... His back is facing as Ariana's eyes became teary seeing the big marks on Taehyung's back that ki Hoon did to him by whipping...... Ariana's hand slowly moves towards those whip marks as her throat went dry........

" Who did this to you???" She asked Taehyung as Taehyung just stand in straight.... He didn't have the courage to look at her.......

" I ASKED WHO DID THIS TO YOU???? I AM GOING TO SKIN THEM ALIVE!!!!", She screamed in anger but Taehyung went to the cupboard and wear his shirt and look at Ariana..... As soon as he looked at her, His heart shattered into pieces seeing her crying..... She is crying for her....... Taehyung immediately hugged Ariana as Ariana broke down into tears...... Soon that turned into sobbing as Taehyung can't do anything other than comforting her...... He doesn't want to tell her about this...... In the same time, he can't see her cry like this .... It breaks his heart.......