Chapter 20

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In USA

Author pov

SeoYeon is looking at her phone as she is eager to know what happened..... After talking to her brother, after sometime he called back saying that mob boss will help them but in return he needs a large amount of money and her brother paid the whole for it...... She got information from Yun Hong that Ariana has gone to one of her friends house to do a project that is two blocks away from here  so she will be late today and moreover, Her father isn't home today, because of a important meeting in company...... She has told information to her brother as she suggested that the men should stay a little bit far from the house because when she will return from that road and that time they can abduct her......

Her legs are shaking as today she has the best opportunity to get her if she doesn't get kidnap, then it will impossible for her to be alone as she was always guarded well by her father....... Just then the door bell is constantly ringing as hearing that she irritatedly went outside of the room to see what's happening.....When she opened the door ,  she froze seeing the person in front of her.... Her ex-husband, Hyun woo is standing in front of her as he barged into the house and started to call Mr. Kang..... Hearing the shouting , Ariana's grandma came down as she looked shocked seeing her youngest son in front of her after so many years.....

" Hyun woo, my son....", Ariana's grandma said as she went towards him but Hyun woo asked his mother something," where's Hyungnim??? Ariana.... Ariana got kidnapped..... I saw some men taking her ..... She is in danger...... Where is Hyung????"

"What!!!", Ariana's grandma said as she hold Hyun woo and asked him," what are you saying??? How could you know Ariana???"

Hyun woo: Mother, She was in the same college with my daughter.... she went out from our house few minutes ago as I thought of checking her if she has gone safety and that time I saw her getting kidnapped..... I tried to follow the car but I lost them.....we don't have time for this..... Hyung!!!!!