Chapter 45- The End

[ Listen to Sanam re while reading this]

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Life is indeed a rollercoaster ride...... One moment you are living the best of your life, giggling happily with your loved ones, caring for them, giving them love and in the other moment, everything became dark.....  Sadness engulfed your life making it colorless and left you numb...... Surviving to live for your loved ones because you don't want to see them in pain because of you......  The drizzling rain was poured out in the night as Ariana has woke up few hours ago...... The oxygen mask was removed and a IV drip was still attached on her left hand...... Tears rolled down on her cheek that slowly made the pillow wet...... Her eyes are looking at those rainfall from the window..... The sadness engulfed her...... She wanted to be with him..... But situation is impossible for her to be....... The memories of few hours ago with Taehyung is still lingering in her mind..... The conversation between them caused them to shatter their heart into pieces.......

[ Flashback]

Ariana slowly opened her eyes as she looked around and found Taehyung who is sleeping next to her bed peacefully..... She slowly put her hand on his head as Taehyung felt her touch and woke up only to found Ariana was waken up from her sleep......He immediately pressed the button so that the doctor come and check up on her..... As after sometime, doctor and nurse came as Taehyung has gone out as the nurse told him to go out....... After sometime, the check up was done and doctor went out of the room and talked to Taehyung as he said she is fine and she needs proper rest and she will get discharged by tomorrow....Taehyung entered into the room and saw Ariana is sitting on the bed and the oxygen mask was removed from her mouth....... He  sit down beside her and hold her hand and kissed the back of her hand....... Ariana is just looked looking at him with a unreadable expression....... Taehyung looked at her as he saw her looking at him like this so, he asked," what happened, Ari??? Are you all right???"

 Taehyung looked at her as he saw her looking at him like this so, he asked," what happened, Ari??? Are you all right???"