Chapter 40

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In the closet

Ariana pov

I came out from the washroom after having a very warm bath.... I obviously couldn't go by myself because my legs are wobbling because of the events in the afternoon..... So, Taehyung helped me to have a warm bath and we both have bathed together being with each other kissing and cuddling...... Taehyung left before me as there's a very special guest coming in the evening..... Obviously, One of the Mafia business related...... And he said to get ready because he wants me there with him......I went to the mirror as towel was wrapped around my body..... I look at the hickeys that are firmly plastered on my neck to collarbone...... I sighed as I have to work on these to hiding it from everyone...... I went to the wardrobe to select a dress for me..... Not to formal but look elegant at the same time...... After sometime, I was finally able to select a dress as I decided to wear it........ Wearing the dress, I did a very natural makeup and put concealer to hide those hickeys..... And I brush my hair letting it go...... I look at myself in the mirror as I am satisfied with the look....

I went inside the room as I saw Taehyung was getting prepared for the dinner

I went inside the room as I saw Taehyung was getting prepared for the dinner...... I saw the coat in the sofa that he is going to wear so I decided to help him in it...... I went towards him as he saw me through the mirror and smiled at bit and turned around......