Chapter 17

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The lights went off as the music started to ring around the whole opera house as a little introduction as the light suddenly went to the person who is slowly walking into her own destruction...... The biggest star of this time, Kim Ji Hyun.......

A beautiful white gown with the works of pearls and diamonds and hair is in bun with a beautiful innocent fake smile on her face would be making her look like a angel but she is a Lilith in disguise

A beautiful white gown with the works of pearls and diamonds and hair is in bun with a beautiful innocent fake smile on her face would be making her look like a angel but she is a Lilith in disguise...... A ruthless, worthless and talentless person who has no right to receive a single clap of appreciation now is standing on the stage..... She bowed to all sides respectfully and went to her main aisle to start the performance for everyone is waiting for.....

She takes a deep breath and was about to going to sing but nothing came out from her throat..... She tried again but her lips only move but no sound came out.... Audiences are looking at her with a confused gaze as why she isn't singing..... She again tried to sing but nothing came out.... It's like she lost her voice.... And just then from somewhere the high notes started to sing as Ji Hyun widened her eyes as she got caught....... She got frightened..... She looked at her father as her father, Kim Ki Hoon saw her frightening state and understood what happened..... Someone did something...... The high notes are being sang by that woman who got paid from ji Hyun to do this as she is just doing her work not knowing that she just exposed her in front of the world that she is a talentless singer who borrowed someone's voice and became famous......

And that's not the only thing that audiences get to yet..... Great moments are yet to come......

Suddenly the projector screen that are showing her frightening state glitch into a room where Ji Hyun is paying a girl to sing high notes for her..... It's not only one video.... The videos of each tour she did and the people she paid to sing for her with a large amount of money...... Ji Hyun saw all of this in the projector screen as her whole body is trembling in fear.......