Chapter 24

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Meeting room

Author pov

The meeting room in the last night in the mansion has caused a another Choas among the members..... All of them are now sitting in the meeting room...... Namjoon and Taehyung can't stop glaring at each other as yoongi just can't handle this thing anymore so, he pulled out two guns and placed it in front of the table and shouted in anger," Instead of glaring if you think killing each other will make you feel better then go on and do it....."

He said looking at them as they look away immediately after hearing that

He said looking at them as they look away immediately after hearing that..... But still they are both not in the terms of speaking with each other and someone has to start the conversation...... So, Yoongi asked," why did you bought that girl, Tae?????

He asked Taehyung as Taehyung hearing that question, he remember her.... That eyes..... Those beautiful eyes that makes his heart beat like crazy..... Those hazelnut eyes makes him to do something that is against the rule......

" I don't know....", Taehyung unknowingly said as everyone heard it ....... At hearing that namjoon couldn't handle his anger anymore and said," You don't know?! You bought a girl , V..... That where you have bought her??? From Hidden auction...... I have strictly probihited that never bought any girls ...... Who knows if she is from interpol or spy..... "