Chapter 34

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Taehyung pov

I came back home early as I am done with my work as I entered into the mansion and went to my room.... As soon as I came closer to my room, I heard a beautiful familiar music that is coming from my room ....... I wonder who was playing piano because beside her no one  in the room and no one won't dare to enter into my room ....... I opened the door as I heard the song, I stopped on my track as I heard that song after a very long time....... The very song that my mother used to play in the guitar and also teach me..... After that I played it for Ari and I taught her too...... But in front of my eyes who is playing the song isn't supposed to know about this song ....... How can she know about this song...... He slowly started to go towards her as Ariana is so busy to play piano as she didn't realize that Taehyung is standing behind her and seeing how she is playing that song...... Taehyung's eyes are teary and his eyes are on her....... His hands are shaking as he know very well that only one person know about this song.... His Ari...... He put his hand on her shoulder as she flinched suddenly feeling the touch of him .... She stopped playing and she get up immediately and and went far from him......

Taehyung saw her going away from him as he immediately hold her hand and jerk her making her fall on him as Taehyung hold her wrist tightly to make sure she doesn't get away from him....... On the other side, Ariana is struggling to get out of his grip but all got halted when Taehyung asked him......

Taehyung: The song you are playing, from where you have learn it????

He asked to her looking at her with crazy eyes..... She started to shiver in fear thinking she did something wrong by playing that song and it upset him... She doesn't want to get Punishment from him again......... She doesn't even know how she played that song..... She don't know that song ........