Chapter 21

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

It's been a day since Ariana got kidnapped and police couldn't be able to find her...... After hearing the news, Mr. Kang has immediately came to home and in the way, he called police...... Police got the car plate number that Hyun woo remembered but when police found out it's not registered just a common name plate...... Police went to the road where she was kidnapped that was instructed by Hyun woo but there's no CCTV cameras there indicating they know about the area properly and moreover, they must have been keeping eye on her as they kidnapped her when she was coming home late ..... This is Police assumptions as they aren't sure....... Lee Dong Wook aka Mr. Soo, Mr. Kang's secretary who has took a day off to fly Japan but when he gets to know about Ariana's kidnapping by one of his loyal guard, he immediately came to Korea and hired private investigators to find out everything......  Everything is mess around Kang household expect for one person...... SeoYeon is in the room as she just got to know from her brother that, He found that Ariana and tonight there will be hidden auction in the underground Mafia Chain business..... She might be sold off as a sex slave in there and from that mafias no one can ever come out.......

SeoYeon looked at her and yebin's picture as she smiled in satisfaction......

SeoYeon: I am sorry, Ariana but my daughter is most important for me and I will do anything for her .... Even it means killing everyone who would be on my way.......

 Even it means killing everyone who would be on my way

She said slowly as kept caressing their photos and daydreaming about it .......

✴️                                   ✴️

In Korea