Chapter 12

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Black swan Headquarter

Author pov

Car just stopped in front of the luxurious mansion that is called Black swan Headquarter.... In outside it looks like a normal mansion but inside whole mafia business was set up there...... The car door opened reavealing Taehyung as he get down from the car and went inside the mansion...... The mansion has the touch of white which symbols purity but the deeds inside the mansion is dark hellfire......

There's a drug dealing happening in the main living room of the mansion as people from various mafia from different countries has came to buy drugs...... Their drugs are kinda high in demand and specially made by them in laboratory..... It's quite easy to deal in here as police can never find this kind of place because it's out of their reach..... the mansion is situated in the middle of the forest and who comes in here always have to wear blindfolded not to know the real location of it.... And GPS tracker can't find this place because the mansion doesn't exist in maps..... There is so many recreational things that are placed in here to entertain the buyers...... In the living room, there's a mini bar where some people are drinking, some are making out in the couch and some are taking drugs.......  some girls from the prostitution Club was dancing entertaining the guests.....This whole mansion is guarded by their guards as anything goes wrong......

Taehyung ignored everything and went upstairs to his office room.... Even though Taehyung handles all of the proposal of collaboration projects and business and Namjoon be the face of the company to deal and finalize it..... Taehyung mostly handles mafia business that makes him hidden from everyone in outside world..... And for now he has no intention of going out because his plans for revenge is getting ready and when it will finished, he will come in front of the world and in front of his so called uncle to have his revenge.......

He opened the door of the office room as the door was about to get locked until someone put a leg on it making it open as the person entered into the room holding two glasses of wine in her hands...... She looked at the handsome man who has completely ignored her and sit in the chair and started to doing his work...... He is a Greek god who has step on the earth to burn down every women desire....... Every single person in the mansion, wants to be under him.... But he just like always ignore them.... He was never close to any girl near him nor he lets any girl to  come near him........  Because they didn't try.... Because they are afraid of his dark aura that radiates from him that screams nothing but danger........ But she doesn't afraid...... He is a challenge and she loves challenges...... She will be under him...... Her desire of having him burning her into dark fire ......