Chapter 2

[Did you like this chapter cover of the book?]

️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Hearing the voice, he slowly get up from his slumber and look at his uncle who is grinning happily seeing him like this.... But just like 4 years he didn't uttered a word.... He never said anything to me.... When his uncle punished him, he didn't scream not even a single tear left from his eyes.... The torture of taehyung begin 2 Years ago after the lawyers of his father came to inspection and give the guardian to his uncle Kim ki Hoon..... After he became Taehyung's legal guardian and just than taehyung life got worse than hell..... His uncle locked him in the room only give him 2 meals a day...... He got homeschooled..... His uncle never let him get outside.... And his uncle children especially Ji hyun make his life more complicated.... If she did any mistake, she told his father that taehyung did it.... His uncle also know that his daughter is doing wrong but he punished taehyung for it.... And in the other hand, young Dae saw all of the cruelty of his father and his sister.... Young Dae is a soft hearted person... He never harmed any innocent.... Seeing them to torture taehyung like that he felt guilty but couldn't do anything so, he decided to keep quiet......

Ki Hoon: the maid will come with your new clothes wear them and straight go to your room.... Okay, my dear nephew???

He said innocently but in his voice it is a threat......

And with that he left the room and just than the maid come in and give him his clothes and get out of the room.... And it's none other than his own personal maid that was assigned by his uncle.....

Taehyung's back in plastered with whip marks and it's paining like hell.... He slowly get up and took his clothes and wear them.... Taehyung appearance became little manly as he hit his adolescence..... He became a bit taller as he is now 16 years old.... His hair is black but it's grown a lot that it covered his eyes....

 His hair is black but it's grown a lot that it covered his eyes

He is about to open the door but it got opened by someone.... He look at the person but didn't say anything.....the person on the other side sighed and hold him tightly in his shoulder by supporting taehyung.... He didn't say anything as he let him do what he do always when his father beat in up like that..... It's none other than, Young Dae.... The young boy and his sister turned 14 years old but they are more matured compare to any 14 years old kid..

Young Dae: hold me tightly in my shoulder hyung... I am taking you to your room....

And with that they went to Taehyung room.... The relationship between them became like a brother- brother... Even if taehyung don't say anything but seems like young Dae understand everything by looking at his eyes... Young Dae opened the door of the room and put taehyung on the bed lying on his stomach.....

Young Dae pulled the shirt of the Taehyung and see his back is marked with whip marks and even if the old mark didn't fade......

Young Dae go to the washroom and take out the first aid kit and find the ointment..... He put a good amount of ointment on his fingers and put it on his marks.... Taehyung bite his lips trying not to make any whimpering..... After putting ointment on her bruised back, young Dae decided to leave.....

Young Dae: I am leaving hyung... Take care of yourself.....

And with that he left.... In the lonely room, taehyung is all alone... There is no one who will understand him.... He just think if someone will come to save him from his intolerable misery........

In the hall

Ki Hoon is sitting in the sofa and there is his two twins are also sitting waiting for him to say something as he called them here

Ki Hoon: my new business partner and his daughter is coming for dinner... I want you two to behave..... The daughter of him is on your age... Try to give her some friendly vibes..... I won't tolerate any kind of misbehavior..... If you did then you know what will happen, right.....

He said to his twins in his very serious voice.... Young Dae nodded but Ji hyun scoffed.....

Ji hyun: dad, are we look like a puppet to you??? That put a show for them.... I am not staying for dinner. I am going outside....

And with that she was about to go but suddenly a vase broke in front of her feet making her stop her tracks.... She turned around and saw her father is glaring at her.....

Ki Hoon: if you are in there then the vase would have broken to your head my dear daughter... And I think you don't want lay here dead.....

Seeing the tension between them, young Dae butted himself in.....

Young Dae: dad, she will be in dinner table Don't worry.... I will make sure of it....

He said and hold Ji hyun hand and dragged her from here......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

A new chapter.... Please give a lot of love to this book....

Share it on your message board.....

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜

Love you all 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕