Ned Stark

Time jump:

The forest floor shook from the pounding of running paws. The critters scattering to hide from the upcoming blur of colors. The birds squawking away as the aftermath wind blew past them. To anyone looking it would seem nothing more than a blur flying past them. But to those that could see just as fast as they could run, could distinguish the colors and forms of the wolves running.

I lead the small group, pushing my body past its limit. She could see Nathan and Eyal flanking her on both sides. Clay and Hotch are just in the rear. I knew they weren't at full speed, if they wanted to, we'd be seeing their tails right about now. Spotting Eyal makes a move at passing me, I snapped at his feet, forcing him to fall back. There was no way in hell I was going to let him beat me.

'Cheap shot!' Eyal growled.

I glanced back at him, allowing my tongue to slip out the side of my mouth. 'Like you haven't thrown cheap shots today.'

'You did trip her in the stream.' Nathan jumped in.

Eyal scoffed. 'That was an accident.'

'Su-' I turned back to the front, taking a Whiff of the air. 'I think Molly's baking!' Taking off even faster, I put a gap between me and the others. 'Smells like doughnuts!'

'Alex slowdown!' Nathan yelled after me.

Eyal shared a look with Clay and Hotch before they all bolted after me. I had to roll my eyes at the three of them. It was like looking at teenagers, shoving and tripping. Breaking through the tree line at the same time, I spotted Ziva standing on the porch with a tray of doughnuts and coffee. Ziva was quick to get out of the way, as we all ran into the house to change. Within seconds we were back downstairs, only to have Ziva stop everyone.

"Sorry boys, but Alex gets first to pick." She grinned. "She is feeding two others."

Grabbing the bread, I took a bite in Eyal's face. "Yeah, what she said."

Eyal growled. "Bite Me."

I narrowed my eyes at the older wolf. Approaching him slowly, I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him in closer, my mouth just by his ear. "Had you been mateless, I wouldn't have to be told to."

"Can you not seduce another man in front of me." Nathan grumbled.

"Please, Ziva would have my heart in her hand before I had a chance." To my point, Ziva nodded. "See."

"After Eyal's," Ziva added.

Eyal gapped at her. "What? Why?"

Ziva pointed an accusing finger at him. "Why are you letting another woman seduce you?"

"First of all, I didn't let anyone seduce me." He growled. "Secondly, you can't blame her for having good taste."

Nathan raised a brow. "Not sure you even understand the meaning of good taste." He snatched a bite of my food, before turning back to Eyal. "Besides if she ever considers you good taste, I will mark it off as a moment of insanity."

Eyal frowned. "Hmm?"

"Because there is no way in hell that could ever happen while she's sane."

I couldn't deny his statement. He was correct in that. Eyal was a very handsome man, but he was not my type. "He's not wrong."

"Puff, like I would ever care." Eyal scoffed, pulling Ziva into his lap. "The only opinion I care for is the one, my beautiful mate."

"Who would have thought, Eyal-"