Just a normal day

Just a quick fill-in to cover the second day.

Next morning:

Alex groaned at the sunlight slipping through the curtain, hitting her closed eyes. "Sun go away." The deep chuckled, had her blinking her eyes open. She looked up to find herself still laying on Nathan. After a quick glance around, she noticed they were still in the living room. "Why didn't you wake me up? Your back must be sore."

Waving her concern off, he pulled her in for a quick kiss. "I couldn't bring myself to wake you up. Besides, it's not the first time I've slept on a couch. But it is the first time I wake up with such Beauty."

Alex scoffed. "Now you're just buttering me up."

Nathan reached for his phone on the coffee table. "What time are you supposed to meet with Ziva?"

"At 12 pm." Grabbing his wrist, she glanced at his watch. "I have about an hour left." She let her head fall on his chest. "Why did I agree to this?"

"I think it's a good idea." Nathan shrugged. "Keep in mind that after tomorrow, you will shift back. Make the best of today."

Alex knew he was right. After tomorrow she was back to being a wolf. She didn't mind it, it was who she was, but she missed being able to walk and talk to people. Also, it would help keep her mind off what was going to happen tomorrow. "You're right." Climbing off him, she stopped halfway. "Nathan?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to shower."

"I'll show you the bathroom." Taking her hand, he led her up the stairs, to the right, and down a long hallway. Opening the third door to the right, she walked into what she guessed was his bedroom. This man really loved black. He pulled out some towels from the cabinet, placing them on the sink in the bathroom. "I had Ty buy some clothes for you." He gestured to the bags on the bed. "Pretty sure they will fit you."

Alex felt a slight blush creeping up her neck. "Thank you."

"I am going to get a quick workout in and shower." Grabbing a few items, he walked towards the door. "Just let me know when you want me to drop you off."

"Will do." Waiting until she heard the door close, Alex walked over to the bags. Pulling out the items, she had to laugh. Even though they haven't known her long enough, he already knew her style. Taking a quick shower, she changed into a tank top with an open button shit over. Picking the black jeans and black shoes, Alex took a quick glance at the mirror before heading out. She found Nathan sitting at the dinner table, reading the newspaper and drinking some coffee. Alex leaned against the wall, watching him for a moment. He looked so relax. "You look so domestic."

Nathan glanced over the paper. His eyes roaming her body. "Even in jeans, you look beautiful." Alex rolled her eyes, reaching for his coffee. "You ready to leave?"

"I can wait until you finish your morning routine." Alex handed him the coffee back, snatching a piece of his toast.

"I can make you breakfast if you are hungry." Nathan offered.

Alex shook her head. "No thank you. I will just grab something to eat with Ziva."

Nathan folded his paper and placed it on the table, before walking toward one of the kitchen drawers and pulling out a small box. "I had Ty pick this up as well."

Grabbing the box, she quickly held it back to him. "Nathan I can't accept it. The clothes were enough." She huffed as he stepped back, refusing to take the box back. "Nathan."

"You are my mate correct?"

"Yes."

"I am your mate correct?"