Chapter 16

Ok, I know this chappie is short but in my defense, I'm EXTREMELY

busy. /: Not sure how much longer this story will last. Er, prolly less than 30 chappies. Not sure yet.

Anywho, COMMENT VOTE FAN!

P.S. there is some dialogue from the CSI episode (; You mite recognize it

___________________________

x Jason x

We'd just gotten back from Nick's house and my heart was beating abnormaly fast. I can't believe we actually planted the stupid bomb. Crap, why do I feel so guilty? Tim, Roy, Steve were victoriously emptying another 6 pack of beers while I watched hen get drunk from across the room. I glanced towards the counter where Timothy's phone lay. I chewed on my lip, trying to push away the guilty feeling but it just kept eating at me. I frowned and slowly sauntered towards he counter, plucking up Tim's phone and pulling open a drawer, grabbing the phone book as well. I walked away from view and scanned through the pages, finally spotting Nick's name and number. I grinned, my fingers punching it in. If Tim or the boys heard me, I'd be dead.

"Stokes." Nick's familiar voice came through the phone along with the slamming of a car door.

I sucked in a deep breath. "You said you wanted to be friend."

"Yeah, who's this?"

I scowled. "You said you wouldn't let the cops kill my brother and then you empty your gun into him."

His voice became surprised. "Jason McCann?"

"I should just let you die like you did to Alex." I smirked.

There was a pause. "How'd you get my number?"

Suddenly there was a shadow standing over me. I stood up straight, looking Timothy in the eyes; Roy and Steve behind him. "I got to go. Whatever you do, don't go home." I hung up before Nick could respond.

"Who the hell did you call?" Timothy thundered.

I narrowed my eyes. "Nick Stokes. Im not going to jail again, Timothy."

Timothy scowled and punched the wall. The noise echoed around us and everything fell silent.

"You've made a big mistake, Jason." Timothy gritted.

I smirked. "Yeah, I did. I should have turned you in." I pretense to think for a second. "Oh, maybe I will!" I held up the phone, ready to dial 911.

"You've betrayed us!" Timothy smacked the phone out of our hands. "You're dead." Before I could react, Timothy's fist hit my stomach. I let out an 'oof' sound, clutching my stomach. Tim snarled and suddenly I was on the floor, pain rippling through my body and blood sputtering out my mouth and nose.

"Payback, McCann!" Steve yelled, kicked my knee with full force. I felt it roll at an odd angle, the pain unbearable. I was almost unable to breathe. Everything was happening to fast. They were going to kill me. Then everything stopped and they all just stood over me, smirking. Timothy held up a gun, turning it in fingers. He wouldn't do this. He was drunk. He was just dunk.

"Tim...don't." I flinched.

Tim pointed the gun at me, my heart racing faster. Suddenly the gun clattered to the ground and Tim snickered.

"Ill just let you die slowly and painfully." He kicked my arm. I cringed as I heard them walking away. I reached towards the gun with my uninjured arm and painfully positioned my body towards Timothy's disappearing silhouette and pointing the gun towards him. I was unable to do more. The gun fell from my hand. My body felt weak and the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. Tim's phone lay beside me. I weakly reached for it, trying to punch a number. Any number. I needed help. Suddenly Taylor's voice echoed through the phone.

"Hello?"

I pulled the phone towards me. "Tay...help...me." I coughed.

There was a pause on the other end. "Jason?"

"I'm at...Timothy Johnson's house. Help...me." I felt like a was slowly disappearing and everything was spinning around me.

"I'll be right there, Jase." Was the last thing I heard. Everything went black.

x Taylor x

"Jovan!" I limped towards Jovan who was snoring softly on the couch by Abbie. I shook him. "Jovan, wake up! It's an emergency!"

Jovan sat up groggily rubbing at his eyes. "Whats wrong?"

"Jason's in trouble!" I told him, my heart beating wildly.

"How do you know?" Jovan asked me.

"He called. He didn't sound good. Jovan, we have to find him!" I was so nervous that my hands were shaking and I could barely support myself on one leg.

Jovan stood up, plucking Abbie's iPhone out of her pocket. "Did he tell you where he was at?"

"Er, a Timothy Johnson's house."

Jovan nodded and searched Abbie's iPod. "Ill look up the address. You call a taxi."

I nodded and reached for my house phone, dialing the taxi number which I had memorized. But the only thing on my mind was Jason. We had to get to Jason. I couldn't lose him. No way. Me might not want me, but he did call here for a reason. But shouldn't he have called 911? I wondered why he didn't...