Chapter 5

Short chappie. Don't think its my best but at least its something. lol Plz comment! It inspires me! and Fan but mainly VOTE! 10 votes for the next chappie! Go check out my new story 'inside your heaven" its a JB story! and PLZZZZ read "What Happened at Lake Moore?" its not a JB story but im bummed that i only have  a few views :/ well PEACE and LUV YALL!

P.S. Jason McCann returns on CSI on FEBUARY 18!! ...SPOILER ALERT: Jason's not going to survive through that episode :'( Imma cry when i watch the epi, no doubt. But don't worries, Jason just might survive this story ;) xo

___________________________________________________________________

:: Jason ::

"Taylor!" I yelled between the bars but she had disappeared. Did I do something wrong? Did she not like the kiss...? Well she did kiss me first. That was a good sign, right? I slid down to the ground with a sigh. Oh please, Taylor, come back. She had to come back...she had too...

"You ok, McCann?" Dumb guard's voice took me be surprise but I didn't even flinch. Taylor was all I could think of. Her lips felt so good... I've never kissed a girl before. I've never let anyone in before... Not until now...

"McCann? I'm talking to you."

"Leave me alone." I grumbled. I didn't even yell. I just grumbled.

"You've been acting strange lately, McCann." Dumbass guard.

"Can you just leave?" I gritted.

"Ah, I know what's wrong."

I sighed. Did he enjoy pissing me off?

"You have something goin' on with that chick who ran out of here practically crying a few minutes ago."

I was suddenly up and facing my guard through doors. For once, I looked at his name tag. Brane? What kind of name was that?

"What exactly did you see, uh, Brane?" Taylor couldn't have been crying, could she? I felt horrible and I didn't even know why.

Brane smirked. "Call me BJ. I saw some girl run out the door. She seemed close to tears. That's all. What is it with you and her, McCann?"

I clenched my teeth. "Nothing. May I...use your phone?" Brane, I mean BJ, was going kick the brains right out me. I snickered at my own thoughts.

BJ let out a sigh. "Fine." He took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. "By the way, McCann, I saw what happened."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"She kissed you." Bra- BJ smirked. "I don't see why a girl would kiss some criminal but oh well. Not to be nosy, but are you in love with the chick or something?"

I glared at him. "Stop being nosy."

BJ chuckled. "Ok. That answers my question." With that, he disappeared, leaving alone with his phone in my hand. I quickly dialed Taylor's number and waited.

:: Taylor ::
I hugged my knees to my chest, crying silently. Why? I hadn't figured that out yet. Maybe it was because I'd gotten myself involved with some guy in a jail. Or maybe because I was scared. Scared that I was feeling something I wasn't supposed to be feeling toward that guy. Toward Jason. I could never have a normal relationship with him anyways. He was behind bars. And was gonna be there for over four years. Why me? Huh? My phone began to ring, pulling me out my thoughts. Who could it be? I ran a hand through my hair and stood up to go answer the phone. I picked it up from the wall and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?"

His voice seemed worried. "Taylor? It's Jason. Are you ok? Did I do something wrong? What happened? If I did something, Im sorry. Taylor, I-"

I was no longer sad. I couldn't help but giggle. "Jason, breathe."

I heard him inhale and then exhale. "Hey."

Cute. Real cute. Oh, snap out of it, Taylor! "Um, Hey. I'm fine, ok? Don't worry. You didn't do anything. I should be the one saying I'm sorry for kissing you and running away like that I...I didn't mean too." I bit my lip.

"You didn't want to...kiss me?" Was that disppointment I detected in his voice?

"No, Jason, I..." My voice faded. I didn't know what to say without speaking my feelings and thoughts out loud.

"That ok, Taylor. I understand."

"No... Jason, I...I did." My cheeks flushed. Thank god he wasn't here looking at me.

I could literally see the grin on his face right now. "Really? Well uh, Taylor? Could you come by tomorrow... I mean..."

I smiled. "Yeah. You didn't even have to tell me. I was going to go anyways."

"Great. Goodnight, Tay."

"Tay? So you're giving me a nickname now?" Why were my cheeks hurting? Crap, I was smiling to hard. And I couldn't control it. I imagine Jason blushing on the other end.

"Um, is it ok?"

"I love it." I told him. "Goonight...J."

"J?"

"Yep. Night, I-" My voice faded but I quickly picked up where I'd left off, completely changing that sentence. "I hope you sleep well, J."

"Right back at ya, Tay." We hung up. Omg. What was I about to say? I didn't even know. I was just going to...say it. Stupid me. Get it through your head, Taylor. He's a criminal and you don't even know his crimes.

But he's a criminal that I'm head over heels for.