-six-

HyunJin's POV

I groan as I watch Chan cater to everyone else. He's slipped in and out of MinHo and JiSung's room more times than I can count. He checked on Felix a dozen times. He even gave SeungMin and JeongIn more attention than me. Every time I see him scurry into another bedroom I get more and more frustrated.

"What are you still doing up? I told you to go to bed after you took your shower." Chan scolds as he comes to a stop in the center of the living room. His eyes fall on me and I glare up at him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Go to bed—I'll be there in a bit." Chan nods toward the bedroom door, but I stay put. I'm not moving until he gives me the attention I deserve. After everything that happened earlier, I'm not just going to bed and leaving it at that.

"I hate you." I grumble before getting to my feet annoyed. I make my way toward my room—abandoning our plan of sleeping together. If he's going to act like nothing happened and just expect me to move past it—I will.

"HyunJin—wait—" Chan catches my wrist as I go to slip by him. He pulls me toward him and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

I don't respond. My mouth is sewn shut out of frustration. Every little thing that I'd dealt with and convinced myself was nothing suddenly makes me feel like I'm suffocating. Before tonight—if Chan had ignored me while dealing with the others—I wouldn't mind. I knew his heart was in the right place. He was just taking care of the others like he's supposed to, but now I can't help but get drunk on jealousy.

"Baby—what's wrong? What'd I do?" Chan whispers softly as he places a quick kiss on my throat. He can't do much more than that. There's a high chance that someone might come out and see us. If it's ChangBin or Felix—it's not as worrisome—they already know there's something going on—but the others don't. I don't want to ruin what we have now—no matter how much I want to be able to love Chan in the open.

"Nothing—just leave me alone—I'm going to bed." I struggle to escape his grasp, but he tightens his grip on me. I swallow hard as I feel his hand slowly trail down my stomach.

"Talk to me or I'm going to make this really uncomfortable for you." Chan threatens as his hand moves closer and closer to my groin. My need from earlier slowly comes creeping back. Part of me wants him to punish me for being so rebellious—while the other part truly just wants to be left alone.

"I don't like it." I state firmly before prying his hands from me. I turn to face him for a moment before making my way toward the bedroom.

Chan watches me in confusion and concern. He's truthfully baffled by the fact I'm mad. He doesn't understand why I'm this upset. He can't see what he's doing to me. I know I have no right to blame him. I know I can't hold it all against him, but in this moment—I just want to be alone. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to throw something. I just want this frustration to go away.

I slip into the bedroom and close the door a little harder than I should've. I wake JeongIn up and he looks down at me from his bunk. I glare at him before parading my way toward my bed. My dramatics something I never fail to impress with. I can't help it— especially when it comes to Chan. I sat in his bed waiting. I was waiting and waiting while he played mom. He didn't even acknowledge my patience. He didn't even remember I existed until I was sitting in the living room pissed off. I have every right to be dramatic.