-twenty-three-

JiSung's POV

"Should we go check on the others?" I mumble softly as I trail my fingers over MinHo's bare chest.

When SeungMin and JeongIn came home, they didn't even attempt to go into the room with ChangBin and Felix. They went right to JeongIn's bed and went to sleep. They had come in to tell us goodnight before doing it. Chan said he and HyunJin were going to be late. So as of right now—the only ones we don't know how they're doing is Felix and ChangBin.

I feel like they're fine or else we would've heard something, but still—it was probably a lot for Felix. It was his first time. We all know ChangBin isn't small either. He's not the biggest—Chan wins that trophy—but he's a decent size—bigger than average if you ask me.

"We can. I feel like there's nothing to worry about though. Lix might be a bit sore tomorrow, but nothing major." MinHo reassures me as he rubs at my back.

"I just want to check on him. I can go alone. It'll just take a minute." I press my lips to MinHo's before breaking free of his grasp and climbing over him.

"Wait—Sungie—come back for a sec." MinHo reaches out and grabs my arm. I turn toward him slightly confused.

"Yeah?" I take a few steps back in his direction and he puckers his lips up and points at them like a toddler trying to get something without speaking.

I chuckle and lean down to kiss him once more. This one isn't as quick. I allow him to linger for a moment. He trails his fingers up and down my arm before pulling back satisfied.

"I love you." I mumble before turning to leave the room.

"I love you more, Baby." MinHo calls after me as I slip out.

I can't help but smile. The feeling laced within his words gets the message across in such a strong way. It's obvious he really means it. He truly does love me. Sometimes it's hard to think anyone could love me as much as he does—but he does.

I tap on the bedroom door lightly before slipping inside. My eyes fall on the two boys cuddled up in bed. ChangBin stares up at the bottom of SeungMin's bed while Felix is fast asleep. He tilts his head to look at me.

"Hi, Binnie Hyung." I mumble awkwardly. I had hoped Felix would be awake.

"What's up, Sung?" He questions as he adjusts the blanket over Felix.

"I know it's none of my business—I just—" I start, but cut myself off as ChangBin chuckles.

"You're worried about Lix." ChangBin states casually as if he could read my mind.

"Yeah." I lower my head and slap my thighs lightly.

"He's okay. I promise. He fell asleep right after. I cleaned him up and put pants on him." ChangBin fills me in on the not-so-intrusive details.

"It wasn't too much—never mind—you don't have to tell me." I shake my head, not wanting him to feel like he has to tell me everything that happened. It's their private moment. I don't need to know it all.

"I made sure to make it as painless for him as I could. Don't worry, Sung. You know I wouldn't hurt him on purpose. He might be a bit sore, but he's okay." ChangBin reassures me as Felix squirms a bit. He squeezes his eyes shut tightly for a moment before yawning and opening them.