-twenty-eight-

-Felix's POV-

ChangBin's hand is placed firmly over my mouth and my cheek is pressed against the cold bathroom wall. I never thought we'd be here like this. When we came into the company, I thought it'd just be the same old prep for our live and a casual time with our fans, but things didn't turn out that way. ChangBin had wandering hands.

He rubbed the inside of my thigh almost the entire hour we were live. Our decision to sit next to each other really wasn't the smartest thing we could've done. MinHo and JiSung had Chan sit between them. SeungMin and JeongIn were on either side of HyunJin. But ChangBin and I were directly next to each other. The table hid the sinful things he was doing to me.

The moment the live was over, he pulled me away from the others and forced me into the bathroom. He blocked the door and backed me into the largest stall. He locked it behind him and pinned my arms above my head. I wasn't against any of it—but the idea of someone catching us made my heart race.

Now—a good ten minutes after we slipped away—ChangBin has three fingers inside of me and his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He doesn't have lube and I know it'll hurt—but I can't help but want it.

He pulls his fingers away and a muffled whimper slips from my lips. ChangBin chuckles as he lowers his hand and spins me around to face him. He gently pushes me down onto my knees and I reach up to undo his pants. I know what he wants. He wants me to suck him off so he has at least some sort of wetness to ease my discomfort.

ChangBin's phone starts to go off and I freeze. He groans as he digs through his pocket for it. He pulls me back up onto my feet and kisses me roughly before pulling me close and hitting answer.

"What?" He grumbles before he presses his lips to my temple.

"Where did you go? We need you and Lix—we were gonna hop back on a live for a little karaoke." Chan's voice causes ChangBin's face to fall.

"Seriously—can we have like five minutes—no—ten—five isn't enough." ChangBin pleads for more time, but I know it's not going to happen. The moment Chan realizes what was going on—he'll shut it down. He'll grow worried that someone would catch us—so he won't let us go through with it.

"Fuck no. Goddammit, ChangBin—seriously. You've got five minutes to get your ass back here and look presentable. When we get home I'll try and make it happen—but not now." Chan immediately shuts us down.

"Fine." ChangBin groans, but gives in.

I decide I'm not taking No for an answer. The moment ChangBin hangs up we've got five minutes before Chan comes looking for us. I can make it happen. ChangBin locks his phone and slides it back into his pocket—done with the call. I fall back down on my knees and quickly undo his pants. He stares down at me in shock as I take his thick member into my mouth. I do my best to take all of him in at once and he tosses his head back.

"Fuck—we need to go—Chan's gonna be pissed." ChangBin chokes on his words as I skillfully work on his hard member.

"Hm—not like that you can't." I pull off for a moment to catch my breath.

"Then—then hurry up—I don't want him catching us—he'll kill us." ChangBin hisses lowly as I take him in my mouth again.

I work as quickly as I can. From hollowing my cheeks to sucking harshly on his tip—it doesn't take long for him to release down my throat. He's quick to pull me up onto my feet. He presses his lips to my roughly. He pulls back and uses his thumb to wipe my lips clean. He places one last kiss on my lips before moving the garbage out of the way of the door.