-twenty-six-

SeungMin's POV

"Have you seen JiSung yet?" I mumble as I glance over at Felix.

"Nope." He shakes his head and meets my gaze.

"Don't bother him. He had a rough night. Just give him like twenty more minutes then you can wake him up." MinHo instructs as he makes his way toward us from the bathroom.

"Rough night?" Felix spins to face MinHo confused.

I swallow hard and lower my head. We're they the ones we heard? It would make the most sense—they were closest.

"Anxiety attack." MinHo leaves out the details of why he had one, but it's clearly for JiSung's sake. If JiSung knows we know—he'll have another one.

"Is he okay? It wasn't too bad—was it?" Chan joins the conversation as he slips out of the bedroom.

"He'll live. He just needs a bit more sleep—but I have to go. So I'm trusting you'll leave him be for at least twenty more minutes. Oh—and make it seem like you guys haven't been up that long or he'll get upset. He was so adamant about setting an alarm I ended up having to turn it off once he fell asleep. He was okay with the idea of not setting one for a bit, but then he freaked out and I just let him." MinHo fills us in on some of what happened, but nothing leading up to his anxiety attack.

"He doesn't have to come. We just figured it'd be fun. We asked Jinnie to come, too, but he had he had too much to pack—and that someone said he was taking him to his studio." I toss a playful glare at Chan.

"We aren't going anywhere for a bit. You're just going for coffee—aren't you? You can take him. He's just laying in my bed right now." Chan throws HyunJin under the bus and gives him permission to go.

"Pry him out of bed for us then." Felix chuckles as MinHo moves to grab his sweatshirt. He sits down on the step near the door and puts his shoes on.

"Min—keep an eye on him for me. I'm just going home for a bit. I'll be back a little after three. Take him to karaoke or something. Keep him busy. Once I get back we're doing a live. Then we have to pack so we can move in—hopefully tomorrow just so we can get it over with." MinHo looks toward me as I make my way toward the fridge.

"Yeah—I can do that—no problem." I nod in agreement as I glance toward the bedroom door to see HyunJin being forced out by Chan.

"I'll be back later." MinHo mumbles before opening the door and slipping out.

"He's going to freak out when he realizes he left without telling him bye." HyunJin glances toward JiSung's bedroom door.

"I'm sure JiSung already knows he's not going to be here." I reassure him as I glance toward the clock. MinHo said twenty minutes, but it's already nine thirty. Should I really wait that long to wake him up?

"Go take a shower then wake him up when you're done." Chan helps solve the problem for me.

I nod and make my way toward the bedroom to grab clothes. I slip inside quietly—ChangBin and JeongIn both still fast asleep—at least I thought they both were.

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys were going for coffee." ChangBin questions as he rests his phone on his chest and runs his fingers through his hair.