-thirty-nine-

Felix's POV

ChangBin thrusts into me as quickly and roughly as he can. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the tiled wall. He was right. I squeeze his shoulder and he stops as I turn my head to cough.

"I'm close, Baby. What about you—hm?" ChangBin asks softly as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"Mhm—so close." I hum as ChangBin slowly picks up his pace once again.

I moan softly as ChangBin fills me up. I close my eyes tightly as he slips his hand between us to pump me roughly.

"Can you stand, Baby?" ChangBin asks softly before attempting to set me on my feet.

I nod weakly and helps me balance before dropping to his knees. He takes me in his mouth without hesitation and I lean against the wall for support. His mouth does wonders. It doesn't take long for him to work me up to my release. He swallows every last bit before standing up to claim my lips.

"Mhm—Binnie—" I gently press my hands to his chest and push him back.

"What? Hm? What's wrong, Baby Chick? I told you I don't care if I get sick." ChangBin pouts as he stares at my lips longingly.

"I love you. I love you so much. I don't care anymore. I don't care if someone finds out. I just don't want to lose you. I've been thinking about it a lot. I've straight up told Stay that you were my ideal man. We're always around one another. You're always calling JeongIn my name. It's obvious, ChangBin. It's obvious we're more than just friends. I don't care if they find out about us anymore—as long as you promise to never let me go." I mumble shyly as ChangBin watches me in amusement.

"I won't lie—you're always on my mind, Baby Chick. We don't have to tell anyone though. If they find out—they find out—but right now—I'm happy with this. I'm happy with keeping my love for you between us. It makes it feel special this way. The anxiety that builds up and the patience it takes for us to actually get moments like these—it's thrilling. Of course—one day I don't want to hide anymore—but right now—right now I'll take this. I'll take the nail biting reality of it all—as long as it means I can hold you every night—kiss your perfect lips—trail my fingers over your adorable freckles—feel you beneath me. You're all I need. If I have you—I have everything." ChangBin chuckles softly as he runs his fingers over my face. He's so entranced by my freckles he doesn't even notice the footsteps coming down the hall toward us.

"Bin—someone—someone's coming." I whisper softly as I try to reach around him to shut the water off. It went cold forever ago, but his body pressed against mine made the cold fade away to nothing—but now it's starting to kick in again.

ChangBin hums softly before scattering kisses across my freckles. I can't help but laugh as he showers me in love. I smile and wrap my arm around his neck to pull him closer.

"Hey—Bin—Lix—I don't want to interrupt—but Sung's not feeling too hot again." MinHo delicately taps on the door.

"Hmm—ah—okay—we're done—we just have to get dressed." ChangBin is quick to snap back into reality the moment MinHo calls for it.

"I'm sorry—I know it's hard to get away with everyone home like this." MinHo apologizes before slipping away to give us a bit of privacy—as much as he can given we're all trapped within the same apartment.

"Get dressed, Lixie." ChangBin whispers as he trails his hands up and down my sides.

"No shirt though. I want to cuddle more." ChangBin is quick to snatch my shirt away from me.

"Want me to keep my pants off, too?" I roll my eyes as I take it back from him and tug it down over my head.

"Yeah—I'm okay with that." ChangBin nods happily as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. He pulls me toward him and places a few open mouth kisses on my throat while he helps me tug my sweatpants up my legs.