27. Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart, So Better Things Can Fall Together

Hey everyone so I feel sooooooooooooo bad about not positng for so long so I stayed home from school today and I dedicated my whole day to writing so I could update all of my stories today especially this one!!  And OMG I have over 3,000 reads on this story :D It made me so happy and to celebrate it I made this chapter extra long!!! So I hope you guys like it :D I have been working on it for a while so it should be good and I will be uploading all of my other stories as well so keep an eye out if you read those too....

 “Draky what are you doing?” I rolled my eyes at the sight of Pansy trying to look sexy while walking up to Draco but she was failing miserably. Blaise put an arm around me pulling me closer to him making me walk away he took my bag from my hands and walked me all the way over to an empty compartment on the other side of the train. “Ok now go get changed into your robes we will be at the school soon” I rolled my eyes at Blaise who was just smirking.

I had my robes draped over my arm “I’ll be back” I slid the door to the compartment open and turned back to look at Blaise “Don’t go through my stuff or you will regret it! Got it Zabini” His lips curled into a smile and he chuckled “Whatever you say love” I was taken aback by his words “What did you just call me?” he quickly looked up at me “Nothing… I said nothing I- I didn’t mean t-to say it I-I j-just… I-I’m sorry” I looked at him and tried stifling a laugh but I couldn’t “Blaise its fine trust me its ok I just didn’t expect it no one else calls me that except Ge…” I bit my bottom lip and glanced down at the floor making it so Blaise couldn’t see that my eyes were filling with water. “I’m going to go change” Blaise was just standing up to come towards me but I closed the door quickly and fast walked towards the girls lavatory. I made my way into the changing room and looked at myself in the mirror I rubbed my eyes and looked at myself and began to inhale. Trying to calm myself down I turned the faucet on and splashed some water on my face. After about five minutes I finally managed to clear my thoughts and I put on my school robes. I straightened out my white dress shirt that would become my normal wear. I fixed my skirt and slipped on my shoes then I pinned on my prefect badge but then I noticed something was missing. Where was my tie? Please let it be in my bag and not anywhere else please oh please let it be in there. I walked as fast as my feet could carry me. Blaise was standing outside of the compartment buying chocolate off the trolley and he had something silver and green in his hand and my pace slowed as relief swept over me. "Anything from the trolley dear" I held my stomach as I realized I was starving "She will have a box of chocolate frogs and two sugar wands" Draco came up behind me holding out three shiny galleons. "Here you are dear" I smiled at her and took the sweets and let her pass as Draco followed me into the compartment. "Forget something?" Blaise cooed as he took a bite out of some of the toffee he bought. "As a matter a fact I did" he smirked and I looked at him and went to grab the tie from his outstretched hand but moved it really quickly and smacked him in the back of the head.

I heard Draco chuckle "Couldn't have seen that coming" he snickered and I loved Draco when he was like this it was funny how we could go from fighting and then we were best of friends like it used to be. I wish it could always be like this but no matter what me and Draco will find something to fight over that must be one of the disadvantages to our love-hate relationship. I opened one of the chocolate frogs sitting by the window in the seat opposite Draco and Blaise. I put the other sweets in my bag. "Were slowing down we must have arrived" Blaise stood up and I put the tie around my neck and I knew it wasn't straight.