7. You are not my mother

It was my mother, she looked so different. How could a woman change so much in only a matter of a few days but then again I didn't know who she was. I looked at her up and down that's when I saw it. On her left forearm was a dark mark the skull with the snake coming out of it.

At that moment that's when I lost all respect for the woman I once called my mother. I looked at her anger and hurt defined everyone of my features. "I am disgraced to call you my mother, I hate you" I said to her handing her the parchment with my letter in it. I started to walk but then stopped next to her "so much for a mothers love last an eternity" I said knowing it would bother her she always told me that there was nothing greater than a mothers love.

"some day you will understand" she whispered you could here the hurt in her voice. I turned to face her "I understand you completely you chose your son over me you chose Voldemort over your own child" I screamed at her my eyes burning as tears grew in my eyes. "you are no better than the father I never knew at least I know he loved me" I said my voice cracking slightly at this point I was crying full on. I ran out of the house and past Bruce who was getting ready to walk into his home. But shock spread across his face as he saw me run past him. George came behind wrapping an arm around my waist we were in his room in the Burrow.

The sudden Apparation did not go well with my weak stomach and my nerves. I ran for a bathroom finally reaching it, I was definitely not feeling very well as I started puking. George came in the bathroom and held my hair out of the way. "Who's up here" a very loud female voice said. George ignored it now kneeling down rubbing my back in a very soothing way. It helped a lot, but did not stop me from throwing up. Someone opened the door "Oh my god!" a startled Ginny said. "Is she ok" she said to George, who ignored his little sister his concentration on me.

"Mom" Ginny yelled. Mrs. Weasely came through the door moments later followed by Fred. "oh dear thank god you too are ok" She said getting closer to us. I had finally stopped puking now I'm sure I really look like shit now. I backed away from the toilet and moved to my right leaning on George. "George could you apparate her to Malfoy manor" Mrs. Weasley said. "I don't think I should do that right away" he said looking at her. She nodded "well I have to start dinner if you wouldn't mind George could you change her bandages I'm sure either Fred or Ron will help you I need the girls to help me" she said before exiting the room and conjuring bandages and all other essentials for my wounds. George helped me up but Fred came out of no where a picked up bridal style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok guys I know its short but I wanted to post one more chapter before I went to sleep so I hope you guys liked it