3. My Unexpected Suprise

Ok guys so i am soooooooooooo sorry i havent posted in a while I had school and finals. Its summer and this chapter is really long so i will be writing a lot and uploading i hope you guys like it Theres gonna be a twist thrown in it so pay atteniton to this chapter and the next few chapers. Bye hope you like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned ignoring Draco entirely he tried muffling some words to me but I didn't want to here it. I told him to go away, I hadn't even realized how long me and Draco had been arguing for it was almost two and a half hours.

Draco was about to say something, "let her cool down"i heard a voice say from behind me. I saw long blonde hair as i walked towards the door in an attempt to close it, knowing Lucius was a bout to yell at Draco for fighting wiht me like that. I layed back on the bed that looked like heaven at the moment when something crinkled under me. I grabbed it it was a letter I opened it

Anna,

So we had our problems

Oh this is true

Remembering being friends as kids

Really wishing

You will except my aoplogy,

                                               Draco

I couldn't imagine being friends with Draco all I wanted to do was conjure up a potion and really turn Draco into a ferret.

I laughed at the thought it amused me rather much. I put the letter on the bedside table, I layed back thinking about what I said to Malfoy. I laughed. I admit I was harsh but he deserved he was the biggest man wh*re i knew. Damn i can barely last an hour how am i going to last the rest of my time at Hogwarts.Then I thought about the letter there was something about it so I piicked it up and read it over and over again 'So we had our problems' the 'S' is capitalized but why? I questioned myself. Then I realized in the poem the first letter was capitaalized 'S O R R Y' He is apologizing rpobably because im one fo the only SLytherin girls he hasnt slept with yet.

I did not want to ahve anythign to do with Draco what so ever. But i knew not even trying not to be friends with Draco I would look like just as ignorant as he is. I didn't have the mind to deal with Draco right now.

There seemed to be a small town not to far away I didn't mind walking I would go alone i walked over to my trunk that was on the floor i grabbed a pair of jeans and a black jacket and put on sneakers. I walked out of the room Draco was getting ready to walk outside of his door at the same time i was. He didn't notice me right away I was debating on going back inside so i wouldn't have to cross his path. But I had to the fresh air always calmed my nerves. I walked by him turning my head making sure my hair hit him in the face.

Childish I know but I'm like that. I like to get on peoples nerves even if i have to do the stupidest of things. "Deafly" Draco snarled walking behind me. "Malfoy" i spat back emphasising my attitude. We got down the stairs at the same time I turned toward the kitchen looking for Narcissa. She was in there "hello" i said catching her attention.

"Hi Anna are you and Draco still fighting" she said looking at me. "No were ok" I said. 'Not Really' I thought to myself. "Can I go for a walk I like to walk around and I cant practice magic my moms hates when I do it outside of school she doesn't want me getting expelled" I said rather fast wanting to get away. "Yes..." Narcissa said trailing off.