8. Stop that hurts

We walked out of the bathroom and he carried me back to his room that he shared with George.

He carefully placed me on the bed and Ron Harry and George came in. Wait where did Harry come from was he here the whole time and I just didn't realize.

"ok so I have a feeling this is either going to hurt a lot, or be really hard" George said holding all the stuff. "or both" Harry and Ron said at the exact same time. I rolled my eyes at them "why didn't the doctors at St.Mungo's just magically heal my cuts" I said the thought finally occurring to me.

George put his hand on his neck and said "well at first we brought you to St. Mungo's but they were extremely busy and well you were bleeding a lot so we brought you to a muggle hospital and then when they stitched you up we brought you back to St. Mungo's for observation until you woke up" "but why didn't they magically heal me then" I said slightly confused by the subject.

"the doctors didn't feel the need to" George answered. "ok well lets get this over with" I said laying back on the bed. George lifted up my shirt so he could get the bandages of totally. "How does she like George, I mean I'm the better looking twin" Fred said having a thoughtful look on his face. "this might hurt" George said.

"Help me Freddie" Fred walked over to him. Ron and Harry on either side of me. George carefully put his hand on the too of the bandage and slowly pulled. It was soar as he pulled it then he was closer to the cuts. I grabbed the hand nearest to me realizing it was Ron's hand he looked at me with a slight blush.

Fred must have started at the bottom of the bandages, my grip got tighter on Ron's hand. Then they were both ready to pull of the bandages right over the cuts. My hand still tightly around Ron's.

I arched my back causing the twins to stop but then when I lowered myself back on the bed George and Fred immediately started pulling "bloody hell she's breaking my hand" Ron yelled. "were almost done" the twins said at the exact same time. Before I knew it they were done, but they didn't stop. George switched with Ron, Fred grabbed the anti-bacterial cleanser liquid form 'oh shit this is going to sting like a bitch' I thought to my self.

Fred put a little bit in a small spot and I jumped instantly, before he put it anywhere else George was holding my hand his free arm stretched just above my stomach so I couldn't move up, Harry holding down my other shoulder.

Fred put more over it on the cuts and tears were slowly running down my cheeks, it seemed to have last forever and ever.

The stinging wouldn't stop but what felt like a century the stinging stopped. Then there was the magical healing cream.

At first it stung and then it slowly started to take the pain away. Ron returned to my side as George and Fred put the bandages back around me. I got up and walked over to the suit case laying on the floor, I needed a new shirt. I grabbed a bra and under wear, and a pair of shorts. I stood up looked at Ron Harry and Fred "um leave" I said thinking it was obvious, Ron and Harry left.

"If my brother can stay so can I" Fred said putting his arm around his twins neck. I rolled my eyes with a sarcastic smirk. I pulled my shirt up slightly and then Georges hand made their way up to Fred's face covering his eyes, and Fred of course did the same opening his fingers slightly. I shook my head back in forth mentally saying 'Wow'.Then I took my shirt off slowly because it hurt a little to put my arms up too fast.

I threw the shirt to the side and quickly changed my bras, and put a shirt on, cut off of course. I grabbed the jean skirt I had I didn't have many other clothes and I didn't care what I was wearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys so I know it seems a little boring but don't worry it will get a little more interesting. And I know there's a lot of bad things happening but trust me there will be good things happening soon. Just be patient I am writing as much as I can.