5. Who needs family when you have friends

• Dedicated to I dedicate this story to my friend Robin who died recently she loved Harry Potte

So I don't have many people reading my story but I'm going to keep going with it for the people who are reading it. Hope you guys enjoy ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All adults were in the room in seconds "what happened" Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Malfoy said at the same time running over to me. They pulled up my shirt checking the scars. Then they looked at me and smiled. Then they all start rambling I looked around the room of adults "um" I said trying to get someones attention. No one noticed. "hello" I said a little louder. Still no answer. I grew in patient. "where is my mother" I screamed form the top of my voice. Catching all there attention once again. They all gave me scared and nervous looks, "Narcissa" I said looking her in the eye not letting my gaze fall she seemed the weakest in this room at this moment she was gonna be my target. She looked at everyone in the room as she nodded signaling for them to leave.Everyone returned the nod except for Mrs. Weasley. Everyone slowly left the room "She can check out as soon as you guys are done" George said before walking out the door. "so" I said with an annoyed look on my face.

They looked at each with a sad face "Well dear when there was the incident in Diagon Alley we tried to contact your mother and when we did she refused to comes she said she didn't want to see you because you gave up on family" she paused and sighed. " you gave up on your brother" I felt my face get hot and anger filled me, my attitude was coming out full force and I wasn't doing anything to stop it. I stood up looked at them "My mother knows what my brother did to me when I was 11 she knows how he hurt me hes the reason for the scars on my body He raped me and then whiped me nearly to death until Dumbledore found him" I screamed.

Narcissa and Mrs.Weasleys hand flew over there mouths. But my rampage wasn't over "My own mother didn't come to see me well fine she can my father the death eater and have her son she problem could care less if I was dead or alive" I screamed as tears fell down my face I grabbed clothes obviously mine that were by the bathroom. I went into the bathroom put my clothes on angrily. Walked out looked at the two ladies sitting by my bed. "If you see my mother tell her I hate her too" I said with tears but when those last three words escaped my lips I ran out of the room full on crying. George tried grabbing me but i pushed him out of my way.

"Anna" he yelled. I turned to look at him he was chasing after me, I turned back around I turned a corner and then another one throwing him off. Once he realized I saw a noticeable figure looking at me his blond hair and I ran faster hoping to get past him. The tears still coming from my eyes "Malfoy stop her" George yelled from behind me. Suddenly Draco was right in front of me. He grabbed me into a hug "Let go of me" I said he released me from his hug but held onto my wrist. I gave him a mixed emotion look i was angry upset but most of all afraid.

George finally reached us panting "what happened" he said. Grabbing my arm Draco releasing his grip and walking away. I looked at George and rapped my arms around his neck and kissed him he staggered back a little in complete shock. "Promise you will love me forever" I said as I pulled away from the kiss. I looked into his eyes searching for an answer "well" he said backing away a little. My heart was beginning to fall to my stomach.

But then he stepped closer "I promise" he said grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers. He slowly leaned in to kiss me I felt my eyes slowly close. When he kissed me I felt safe like no one could hurt us if we were together, the kiss was full of passion. We didn't want to break away from the kiss but we had to we had to breath. I looked at his brown eyes "George" I said. "what is it love" He answered sweetly looking down at me. "can we apparate to the burrow" I said looking deep into his brown eyes. "but you have to stay with the Malfoys for one more week" he said with a nervous face.

"I just don't want to talk to anyone right now I want to be alone" I said in full hopes that he would apparate us to the burrow. "George moms.." Fred was cut off by George grabbing my hand and suddenly we were out of St.Mungos and in front of my house. I rolled my eyes at him "what are we doing here" I said rolling my eyes at him."well I figured you should get all of your stuff since your not going to be coming back here any time soon" he said looking around carefully, then his gaze landing on me. He looked a little nervous that I hadn't given him an answer yet.

"Your right" I said finally agreeing with him. "will you come with me though" He looked deep into my eyes and said "I would never make you go in there alone" he stood behind me wrapped his arms around my waist as I walked towards the house. I stood in front of the door that I knew was locked but my brother used to sneak out when he still lived with and left a key on top of the doorway.

So I stood up on my tippy toes reached for the key stumbled forwards before grabbing it. I unlocked the door and slowly opened it being careful not to be too loud.