12. True Friend are always there

I walked out of the room and down the stairs, I went into the kitchen to see no one, the dining room still no one, then I went into the living room where I was ambushed and hugged to death by a screaming Ginny and Hermoine.

I started laughing they were being so loud they were probably trying to make me laugh, since whenever they do it with each other I roll my eyes.

They let go off me and I got a hug from Ron and Harry. But what made me most nervous I couldn't see Fred and George. Then all of a sudden George was behind me and Fred was in front of me and they were smothering me to death and screaming "twin sandwich" this made me laugh. When they stopped they all attacked me

in a group hug and said "Your our friend no matter who your parents are" they said. I tried to hug them all but it was literally impossible to hug them all at once.

"well we have to go " Remus said. I walked over to Tonks and gave her a hug, when I pulled away I looked at Tonks and Remus knowing they were trying to start a family "You two are going to make wonderful parents someday" I said and truly meant it they both gave me smiles before apparating away.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Fleur and a upset looking Bill "Bill don't worry I'm not mad at you, you didd't know" I said smiling up at him. Him and Fleur pulled me into a hug, they said goodbye to everyone else before apparating away. "come on love" George said putting his arm over my shoulder.

He lead me upstairs and we went into his room, he sat on the bed and patted the space next to me so I would sit down. I sat down next to him, "I'll take you back to Malfoy manor tomorrow" he said putting a hand on my cheek.

I smiled at him and placed my hand on his. I was gazing into his brown eyes and when he tilted his face my eyes fluttered close and his lips lightly touched mine. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed, it felt like an eternity, we unfortunately had to break the kiss to breath. I smiled at him our faces still only millimeters away from each other. "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" our lips met once more and this kiss was passionate .

The longer we kissed the more intense. It was like we were the only two people in that house, like we were the only two people in the universe. George reached next to him and grabbe

d something he slowly pulled away and looked at the door and muttered a spell locking it so no one could get in. His lips once again met mine and Our lips started to move in sync as him hands fell to land on my waist and my arms snaked around his neck.

Pulling him closer to me, he moved so he was against the wall, I was on my knees in front of him my legs on either side of him. I bent over him, my face inches from his I slowly lowered my face to meet his lips.

His kiss was passionate and slow, he started kissing down my jaw line until he was at my ear which he kissed and then he nibbled at my neck, I pulled away from him and lifted his arms pulling off his shirt to reveal his toned body.

I kissed his jaw line and went for his neck nibbling at it, I backed away and looked at the red mark on his neck and smirked. I kissed him again when we heard a popping noise.

I turned around instantly and when I saw Fred with a devilish grin on his face I was like 'oh shit' I quickly got off of George and sat next to him.

Fred walked over to the door and unlocked it. Allowing everyone to come in Ron and Harry looked at George mischievously "did you lose your V-card" Ginny screamed wanted to hear all the details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting pretty heated between George and Anna for a minute and dont worry Draco is coming back in the next chapter and things get pretty excitings   comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!